drgfan's addons

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • What DEL team could be the most suitable for KHL? 0

1. EHC München (0) 0%
    2. Adler Mannheim (0) 0%
    3. Thomas Sabo Ice Tigers (0) 0%
    4. Kölner Haie (0) 0%
    5. EHC Wolfsburg (0) 0%
    6. Augsburger Panther (0) 0%
    7. ERC Ingolstadt (0) 0%
    8. Eisbären Berlin (0) 0%
    9. Straubing Tigers (0) 0%
    10. Fischtown Pinguins (0) 0%
    11. Düsseldorfer EG (0) 0%
    12. Schwenninger Wild Wings (0) 0%
    13. Iserlohn Roosters (0) 0%
    14. Krefeld Pinguine (0) 0%

Hello everybody! I know, that this isn't the website for KHL (I wish there was a German team in the league) addons, but I want to know your opinion about them. So, let's start off with some fans!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von drgfan (28. Mai 2017 um 11:51)

• Hi drgfan,
    At First welcome here,
    Nice work from you. Your crowds looking realy good. The khl is interesting but i dont know on which other league we could take it in the game.
    And About your question i think that no one is suitable from the del. But i think too that there is no opinion for any Team in the del to change to the khl.

• Offizieller Beitrag

@drgfan
    I moved the thread because of the survey you did. So the best would be to start your own thread in the showroom without the survey so it gets less confusing.
    I like the AddOns you made and if you have them ready, please feel free to upload them. There are no KHL AddOns because nobody ever did any. So if you have them, you are more than welcome to upload them. We welcome everyone :)