NHL goalies 2017-2018

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
  • Fish,

I have a question - In the start of the season this is his gear:

This PACK is for the start of the season. I am not following. Ranger11 mask he made is right. Why would we change it? See, the people who already downloaded the PACK have the right one. I understand goalies change their mask and gears in mid-season but we decided to go to the start. So it should be the other one.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kings1171 ()

• I have no problem to keep the start equipment. But in Carey Price case nobody knows why he change after 10 games the mask and the pads. In the new KIng1171 pictures, pads are not correct. This is not a change at mid-season like others goalies. My opinion is that Carey Price loose too games with this equipment and he only want to change something. That's why he change very early. I can change myself his mask in the fsh file with no problem. If you really keep his first mask of the season I accept that with no problem. But my question is why to do so many goalies for Vegas Golden Knight and not to accurate the one best in NHL ? Why it is correct to change Vasilevski mask with very minor differences? I just try to understand. When I play NHL 09 I don't want to have all goalies up to date but it is a good think to have the number one of each club with the good color. If a goalie is traded to another team, I prefer to have his new equipment if possible. The exemple is A, Niemi. Who care about his multi colors equipment when he arrive in MTL. I don't never replace C. Price in a game for A. Niemi anyway. I will very appreciate all the works you guy have to do just for a mask or pad of face. I look Youtube video and see how it is difficult to do a good job and you have my all respect. Thank you again.

• I have no problem to keep the start equipment. But in Carey Price case nobody knows why he change after 10 games the mask and the pads. In the new KIng1171 pictures, pads are not correct. This is not a change at mid-season like others goalies. My opinion is that Carey Price loose too games with this equipment and he only want to change something. That's why he change very early. I can change myself his mask in the fsh file with no problem. If you really keep his first mask of the season I accept that with no problem. But my question is why to do so many goalies for Vegas Golden Knight and not to accurate the one best in NHL ? Why it is correct to change Vasilevski mask with very minor differences? I just try to understand. When I play NHL 09 I don't want to have all goalies up to date but it is a good think to have the number one of each club with the good color. If a goalie is traded to another team, I prefer to have his new equipment if possible. The exemple is A, Niemi. Who care about his multi colors equipment when he arrive in MTL. I don't never replace C. Price in a game for A. Niemi anyway. I will very appreciate all the works you guy have to do just for a mask or pad of face. I look Youtube video and see how it is difficult to do a good job and you have my all respect. Thank you again.

Okay. We will leave the pack how it is. I will not change anything. But, you now have options for yourself and I believe Hermi71 made the newer looking pads for you can change it for your game. 8) FYI I am not doing VAS in the pack. If you want to change it it is here above in the thread. Makes sense. :)

I only wanted to put in MAF and Subban. But so many requested DANSK and LAGACE. I hate VGK! Really.

• Yeah now is ok, then for second version of pack I will make my version of his pads. And maybe I can get to zidane version of his mask and we can fix it, because his mask is almost same just with some new efects and some changes. Is a pack now closed or you want guys from me some pads? Just write here if you want and i will make or I will make later, like you want. I have all next week free so I will have time for this.

• Yeah now is ok, then for second version of pack I will make my version of his pads. And maybe I can get to zidane version of his mask and we can fix it, because his mask is almost same just with some new efects and some changes. Is a pack now closed or you want guys from me some pads? Just write here if you want and i will make or I will make later, like you want. I have all next week free so I will have time for this.

We need these to close out all NHL Goalies. We can make adjustment later if we need to in the the smaller pack. I adjusted Carey Price in this pack. Spidey bro, I even attempted to fix his mask to add lower 31 but I suck at it. Can never seem to get the PUPPET right.

Reimer

Raanta

Halak

Greiss

Kinkaid

Budaj

Glass

• Spidey

Will you still be doing your quality for the ones you said are not very good? I sure would like top quality for our pack and you sir are a gifted artist and a G-D of making gears over 13 years now. So if you have time do those too.

Rigraziere,

Pasqualino-Antonio Guadagni D'Anna

The Godfather of Hockey & NHL 09

• Here is the Pavelec mask redone. Looks better than the first version

still the stretching in game isn't perfect.

Ranger bud! Let's put this one in the smaller pack when we get those 7 other goalies done. Spidey wants to to make them and some others. Cool.

Also, you would not by any chance have Ondrej Kase EBO would you? I used a generic FACE and can't find his EBO. Petr32 ask for it because I did O. Kase. as he looks today. I am working on P. Eaves Beard today.

Thanks ranger would like to update cybers which need it. I did the whole entire Kings Team on TBN and I made some to our new players as of today. When I get bored.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kings1171 ()