I appreciate all the kinds words

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Just want to say thanks all of you who said my NHL 2017-18 Chants rock (You all ROCK)!!! If you guys want me to create anything else let me know I am getting pretty good at this. Wasserlasser and I created the Goal Horns which mine were just too big but, they now sound amazing at 105db short and sweet love his work.

My Chants for each team are are 90dbs and if you turn up the volume its like you are there in the arena. Especially the Penguins 3 HORN BLAST then LET'S GO PENS 3 X!!!. I am re-working on some of them as I am not liking (PREDATORS and JETS). I am gonna tweak them a bit.

My next project I will be working on is the 2017-2018 NHL Schedule. Which I found a way to have the Golden Knights play games with the NHL teams as custom team to all of the custom teams in the NHL not NHL in NHL View works a whole lot better when they are all CUSTOM. The VGK's will not show up in the standings for the NHL but, they will play as a custom team versus the all the teams in NHL they will have there own record in a different league. I want to make it as a nhlsch2.tdb but, it looks like that will not be possible it is too hard to structure. So I am going to make a saved season like I did last year. I re-created last year's season to a tdb if anyone wants it. But, I prefer doing it in NHL View. I think it flows better. Once the season starts and the rosters are finalized I will save it. Then any updates with rosters and I will try to save it again and see what happens.

Well thank you all and especially to WASSERLASSER he is a God for having this website available to all of us who miss TBN. Where it is for our community to grow here with him and never let NHL 09 PC become obsolete as we have so many great talents here to share their stuff including myself.