To All My Beathrens Today Is A Sad Day: THE END OF NHL 09 PC For Kings1171

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • The end has become a reality. My wife destroyed my game and erased all of my files and broke my CDs erased all of the NHL 09 period from my computer. She said, "It is time for you to grow up your almost 50 for Christ stakes!" I have been married to her for 21+ years and she is the love of my life not NHL 09 PC. Its just game. A hobby. A relaxation time when I want to get away from it all. But, I have been totally neglecting her and my family doing all this for my enjoyment and to share with you all.

So, Wasserlasser you sir have great website. All that I created and shared is all yours now. I will need you to kill my account and it was a pleasant pleasure knowing all of you. ;(

Life, my wife, and family are more important than a game that we all try to keep alive. She is right though, if she wasn't I would say G.F.Y.S.. But, I am not single or young anymore and my family is all I got.

You guys continue my Legacy. Use whatever I shared. Continue on. But, all of you need to remember it is just an old PC Game that's it. It will never give you LIFE, LOVE, FAMILY and HONOR. Those are the most important things we all need to have and for it is my time to grow up.

Take care all you,

Pasqualino-Antonio Guadagni D'Anna

Kings1171

I f*****g want to throw up now. <X

• Offizieller Beitrag

That's a pity! I realy enjoy your work and your ideas to keep NHL09 for all of us up to date. Yes it´s an old game and yes it´s a hobby. I´m almost 50 years old too, but my wife is enjoyed to keep the game up to date, so i´m a very happy man. The most of us are not the younger generation. In the mod-team we´re all a little bit older than 40, but we enjoy editing NHL 09.

So Pasqualino i will miss you here and your great work (noone does inspire a group of addoner to create all the goalies of NHL 2017/18).

I wish you all the best and i hope you think about not to kill your account. It`s a forum too, here you can talk about hockey and otherthings.

Take care too, and i´m proud to work here with you together.

Bye Kings1171

Greatings

Icetiger1067 (Andy)

Meisterbild 2022

DEL-Meister 2005/2006/2008/2009/2011/2012/2013/2021/2022

Vize-Weltmeister 2023 Deutschland

Deutschland Cup 2023 Gewinner

• Well I just got hit with a ton bricks boys. My 47 year wife is pregnant. That was the whole reason why! F me sides. I am going to be Dad again. My 3rd kid. We have a 21 - 17 and now in September or October again to a new one. Holy s**t this just got bigger for me no? I will communicate when she is a sleep. Now I understand, its life I guess. Wow 48 and a daddy again. Unreal. Guess God has something planned for me I guess.

See you,

Pasqualino-Antonio

Kings1171

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kings1171 (30. Januar 2018 um 05:56)

• Dieses Thema enthält 6 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.