Help with Arenas/Crowds/Menus

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hi, I've just been wondering three things, if anyone can help with either of them it would be greatly appreciated;

1) Does anyone have an updated version of Amalie Arena?

2) I have downloaded the updated crowds, but it only shows for the bottom level. Does anyone know how to update the fans in the 200s and 300s or where I can get such files?

3) Does anyone know how to update the background of the menu? I have seen in the thumbnails of Wasserlasser 's menus like this one https://wasserlasser.com/filebase/index…ents/comment472 that he has a picture of a stadium in the background

Thank you very much :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

@StamkosFan

1) i haven´t an updated Arena, because i edit Arena´s for DEL/DEL2 and EBEL at time. No NHLArena is planed today, maybe in summer i can decide to edit NHL Arena´s, if i have good pictures, whre i can see the details.

2) Crowds with the team jersey´s only in the 3d crowd, the 2d crow for the upperboards only able to edit in colors (details maybe not to see in game) Here´s the Filebase-Link: 2d crowds upperboard .

3) In that file only shown other players. The menu isn´t changed. I´m working on a new WaLa- Menu, but there are many files to edit. So be calm, it takes a lot of time and i´m working on it only on weekends.

So may this answer help you a little bit. Just PM to me, if you have questions about crowds, arenas and the menu.

Greets

Icetiger1067

Meisterbild 2022

DEL-Meister 2005/2006/2008/2009/2011/2012/2013/2021/2022

Vize-Weltmeister 2023 Deutschland

Deutschland Cup 2023 Gewinner