A one-stop-shop guide?

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hey guys, I'm very new to this. Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I honestly did spend the better part of the past couple of days trying to search for this and figure it out on my own. So far I've managed to use the widescreen mod with success, but everything else I've tried so far seems to break the game in some way. Is there such a thing as a single guide one can follow to update NHL 09 to include Winnipeg and Vegas, as well as all the current rosters, faces and speech?

Thanks!

• Hi there Dead Things ! Welcome to the community. Before you begin any downloads, do you know how to install mods? If not, I'll teach you.

I'm very unsure what works with widescreen, but that can be solved another time.

Current Rosters:

amnesiac
    9. März 2024 um 01:33

Winnipeg:

Vegas:

Neeki
    6. Mai 2019 um 05:03

Vegas installation tutorial:

The first 31 files (all should be 4-5 digits with a .big at the end) is the Facepack. Which are the player faces in-game, not cybers which are the physical face attached to the player. Install with addon_installer.bat, afterwards, run BHimport.

arenaEAS.big is the Arena for the Knights. Go to your NHL 09 directory, click on gamedata folder, and overwrite the current existing file.

FACE1312.ebo & FACE1312.fsh is the Coach Cyber. Install with addon_installer.bat, afterwards, run BHimport.

genbhnhl.exe, gfxpak.exe, and ImpBIG.exe are all necessary files (the ones I was talking about before) to make sure you mod installation is going to go smoothly and guarantee an error-free experience. Place into your NHL 09 Directory BEFORE INSTALLATION.

ICE_30.fsh is the ice you will see in game for the team. Install with NHL Toolbox!!

JERS_EAS_00.big, JERS_EAS_01.big, uni30_0.fsh, and uni30_1.fsh are all Jersey files, which you will need in order to have no issues with Jerseys. Install with addon_installer.bat, afterwards, run BHimport.

LOGO_LRG_EAS.big, LOGO_LRG_EAS.fsh, and LOGO_MED_EAS.big are all Logo files. Install with the Install_Logos.bat provided in the files.

MAKE SURE TO INSTALL EVERY DIFFERENT SECTION SEPARATELY!!!! I really should have separated everything in the pack. If anything goes, wrong tell me. Also, cyber pack is:

Just take all .ebo and .fsh files and install with the installers given in his pack!

Note: This is for amnesiac's roster. His roster took the Eastern All-Stars and made them the Knights. Everything should be working fine after the installation. The goal horn is the only issue, the Canadiens goal horn is also the Knights' goal horn. As you know, this game is from 09, so it was our great try at adding an NHL team to the game (as it is hardcoded for only 30).

All current made Cybers (cybers are faces that are on the physical player in-game. Note that all 2017-18 players have been made, we're currently in progress with 2018-19 cybers): https://master.tus.io/files/f8b505a23036be0a8b9f4708e619f69a

This next link will be the player pictures/portraits. I have gave you a compiled pack from this year's currently made facepacks. They don't have all of them. You will have to frequently check the "Filebase" to see and download the latest versions of the facepacks. Here's the link (about half of the NHL is made so far! More is on the way): https://master.tus.io/files/d67f7c4ea3bee951d24ddc4a2502f484

You will also need goalies (updated gear, this pack has frequent updates, so also check the "Filebase" often too for this file!):

Speech/Commentation:

Ices: http://www.rhl-mod.ru/downloads.php?do=file&id=797

Jerseys (2018 Jerseys): https://master.tus.io/files/bbc4e1daaa74f1d4d97605971aa031ec

Jerseys (Alternate Jerseys): https://master.tus.io/files/02fe2987e3cbdccd8fe229fb746a72ee

Anything else you need, ask me, I will probably have it. And as always, if there's any problems with the installation on any mod, just tell me. I'm happy to help.

• Been Trying to fix Vegas area and ice all year. Followed your instructions to install arenaEAS.big and ICE_30.fsh but still dosen't work ?

Your instructions say to open gamedata folder, and overwrite the current existing file. But there was no file to overwrite?

• Dieses Thema enthält 8 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.