Beiträge von exildaot

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com

hi i'm not sure if i'm in the right section but i would like to know if there's a way to change the horns at the end of the period in nhl09 and how could i do it?

hello

i have a little problem when i try to install an arena: it never works.

i downloaded an arena called arena welli and i want to put it in phoenix instead of their actual arena.

can tell someone help on how to do it???

same thing with the t-mobile arena. what i get is the bridgestone arena and i don't know how to change it.

10x anyway.

For the empty seats, just bring the attendance down.

For editing the arena, if you tried changing the details in NHL View. I would guess, the only way would be to edit the arena itself.

are you sure?

i changed a lot of details for the arenas but nothing changes. even the color of seats.

with nhlview, i can change rosters and coaches but nothings happens when i try change to details of my arena.

works with 2004 but not with 2009.

what did i wrong?

hi i have a little question thats bothers me since a long time ago..

i would like to change the details of my team's arena.

for example the color of the seats..like bell center with green seats or roof.s... stairs.. and stuff like that.

i know i can do it with nhlview in nhl 2004 but i'm not sure if i can do these kinds of things with 2009.

it's seems different in 2009.

and i would like to know if there's a way to put empty seats in my arena....

so that's about it.. 10x for your help.

hi i have a problem with my 6 buttons controller and i would like to know how to solve hit.

when i play with this controller, the goalie is always pulled out of his net and i dont know why.

i never did that with my other controller which is 4 buttons.

i tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work.

txs if you answer.

hi hope you understand english.. and hope to get an answer.

i would like to change the in game music but the program i have which is nhl06 strem editor 1.1 does not want to open streams.dat.

file is corrupt

do you know if there's another way where i could change the music in the game? 10x