VHA Season 7 join page

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Welcome to the Virtual Hockey Association - in operation since 16 years!

With currently over 20 dedicated GMs from 7 countries, we are currently taking applications for the upcoming season.

Time flies when you're having fun, and we make sure there's alot of that to go around.

VHA is a fantasy keeper league where all members coach and play their own games, build their roster like a true General Manager and aspire to win the VHA Cup year round - all this in a friendly environment ran by experienced long time members.

The league uses Commissioner Mode in NHL 09. This server-client set up allows for online matches with players around the world with no hassle about roster sync and stats reporting. Check out Our website here

This game has been revamped from top to bottom.

GRAPHICS

Thanks to contribution from dedicated Wasserlasser forum members, the game smells fresh and new every year.

From arenas, ice surfaces, goalie equipment, jersey addons, sticks, pucks, skates - everything you can think of is in here.

ROSTER

The league uses its own custom rosters of over 1,300 players. Our updates are continuously being applied for the most realistic and accurate roster year round.

DISCORD

This member-only group is a great place to talk trade, talk hockey or share your favorite .gifs?

It's also convenient to stay up to date with league events, trade blocks and official trades, weekly games and other announcements.

General Manager aspect

Don't let our simplified cap system fool you. Tough decisions need to be made and you are the man in charge.

Oh yeah, and we have an entry Draft just like the pros do :)

Coaching/playing games

Our 58 game season allows us to slow down during the calendar year. We do not blast thru seasons.

If you can commit to playing 2 games per week, you are fit to be a VHA member.

Twitch feeds - Streaming!

Check out my channel for a VHA gameplay preview

Are you ready to take your team to the top?

Post here if you're interested in joining by leaving your top 3 team selections here or feel free to add me on Discord.

Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 3:

Your name:

Your country of location:

Your Discord ID:

See you on the ice!

-VHA Admins

• The following 24 GMs have confirmed their participation for next season:

ANA-Leo

CAR-Larry

CGY-Roi

COL-Gavyn

DAL-Lucas

DET-Rich

EDM-Gary

FLA-Huriel

LA-Krys

MTL-Sergio

NSH-Stepan

NJ-Riley

NYI-Jake

NYR-Scott

OTT-Matt

PHI-Bill

PIT-Mathias

STL-Tomas

TB-Craig

TOR-Jamie

VAN-Owen

VGK-Russell

WPG-John

6 Open Teams

Western Conference

CHI

MIN

SJ

Eastern Conference

BOS

BUF

WSH

• Hi Guys,

I'm back

I would like to try again

If I can still complete my registration I would like to participate in this season follow the information:

Team 1: ANA

Team 2: BOS

Team 3: NJ

Your name: Leandro Santos

Your country of location: Brazil

Your Discord ID: leandroarriba.

Thanks

• Dieses Thema enthält 6 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.