Hello, Guest the thread was 1.1k called and contains 16 replays

last post from Kings1171 at the

2021-2022 NHL GOAL HORNS (WIP) (Project has been scrapped) Sorry.

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team
  • Hello my brethren NHL'ers!

I am making all new goal horns here is a taste! Once completed I will release! Enjoy my work!!!! IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

• This looks awesome!

Might I ask though, will there be any songs to go along with the horn? Or will it just be the horn?

I am trying to get them with part of the song 20 seconds long. But, each one will be super condensed meaning a bit fast so I can loop it 5 seconds 4 times. Its a nightmare challenge but, I am the master of sounds. I will have them close to what is heard in each one.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Edited once, last by Kings1171 ().

• Torrausch
  • This is becoming extremely frustrating with Audacity. I am gonna go with a June 30th or later release. Sorry. Thought it would go smoothly but, its not. One in 3 days is not good. 32 X 3 = 96 days. I start Baseball on the 23rd goes to July 31st. I may have to scrap this project.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• If it's taking so long then it's better to make faces for new players.

Make a list. But, only teams with players who need cybers and played more than 30+ games on their team this year. I refuse to make cybers of players who are rentals they are not worthy of a cyber. I do not do Vegas Golden Tights or the Seattle K's. I have remove them from my game permanently they do not belong. Original 30 that is all that is needed. Too many teams (expansion) ruined our PC game. We never get our 82 games for each team. But, I do! Because they are gone in my game I hate the NHL for doing it.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• Make a list. But, only teams with players who need cybers and played more than 30+ games on their team this year. I refuse to make cybers of players who are rentals they are not worthy of a cyber. I do not do Vegas Golden Tights or the Seattle. I have remove them from my game permanently they do not belong. Original 30 that is all that is needed. Too many teams (expansion) ruined our PC game. We never get our 82 games for each team. But, I do! Because they are gone in my game I hate the NHL for doing it.

Cole Sillinger (CBJ)

Dawson Mercer (NJD)

Matt Boldy (MNW)

Alex Newhook (COL)

Seth Jarvis (CAR)

Peyton Krebs (BUF)

• Torrausch
  • I will start on these 6. They are all worthy.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• how about just the Kraken heads horn ? I know I know but it will be appreciated I'm sure as you have already done 31 team horns

I can't find a spot for the Kraken. It can only take 31 hard-coded because that is how many slots can be used. I can't find a slot to use because its hard coded. Maybe FLUX can help us with this. Plus, in order for it to work we have to completely re-do the .ast

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• Official Post

Kings1171  jcNYR7

I do not like all teams either and I know on the ice and in the stands language is used that is far worse than the words you used here.

But that is there and we are here and this is why I am asking you to refrain from using words you did use here. There are kids here and I just don't want that here.

Please edit your posts accordingly.

Thanks

• Done. JC needs to edit his.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• Torrausch
  • Kings1171

Changed the title of the thread from “2021-2022 NHL GOAL HORNS (WIP)” to “2021-2022 NHL GOAL HORNS (WIP) (Project has been scrapped) Sorry.”.