The 2017-2018 Season Is Almost Upon Us

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Gentlemen!

The 2017-2018 NHL Season is only 2 months away. I need to start the schedule.

I want create the NHL Schedule for this year. Last season I made it on my own in my SEASON MODE took 19 days to complete why you ask there are 1230 games to go through and can't make one mistake or it wrong and have to start all over. It is here if you want it (NHL Spielplan (Deutche) or Schedule NHL 2016-2017).

I feel it is necessary to do it on the the SEASON FILE. Because, it so much easier doing it this way the only problem I see is because it is a saved file anything prior to uploading and saving to yours is lost everything. Only the contents in the saved file will work. I am think not including VGK do to the fact we can not hard code the team in the game at 30. But, I tested something.... You might all like this. I start an AHL SEASON with all custom teams and I can split it (8/7 Western Conference) (8/8 Eastern Conference) for 31 Teams in AHL you can add teams because there is a slot for it. So I split it to look this this (remember all team MUST BE CUSTOM:(

EASTERN CONFERENCE

ATLANTIC DIVISION

BOSTON BRUINS

BUFFALO SABRES

DETROIT RED WINGS

FLORIDA PANTHERS

MONTREAL CANADIENS

OTTAWA SENATORS

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

NORTH DIVISION (METROPOLITAN currently)

CAROLINA HURRICANES

COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS

NEW JERSEY DEVILS

NEW YORK ISLANDERS
    NEW YORK RANGERS

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

WASHINGTON CAPITALS

WESTERN CONFERENCE

CENTRAL DIVISION

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

COLORADO AVALANCHE

DALLAS STARS

NASHVILLE PREDATORS

ST. LOUIS BLUES

WINNIPEG JETS

PACIFIC DIVISION

ANAHEIM DUCKS

ARIZONA COYOTES

CALGARY FLAMES

EDMONTON OILERS

LOS ANGELES KINGS

SAN JOSE SHARKS

VANCOUVER CANUCKS

VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS (CAN BE ADDED)!!! It worked!!!

Teams can be added in AHL. I will keep you informed on my progress on the schedule I want to have it done by season start. Once we we final cuts. I will save as such! This is a major breakthrough for our platform.

Did you guy know that you can create your own LEAGUE with the Custom teams? It is possible.

I am working on CHEERS for all 30 teams (I will do VGK when they play). I believe it will be GO Knights GO!!! Has a good ring to it. Plus the Kings created with FROZEN FURY so the Kings get credit.

Let me get working on it.....

Kings1171

• Wasserlasser can you plase move this to the SHOWROOM I put it in the wrong FORUM. Thanks KINGS1171

• When I finalize it, I will put up fraps. Remember gentlemen the platform is 2008-2009 (In AHL is was EASTERN CONFERENCE : (ATLANTIC and EAST) and WESTERN CONFERENCE: (NORTH & WEST). I will keep you informed on progress.

• Dieses Thema enthält 5 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.