Hello, Guest the thread was 116k called and contains 1803 replays

last post from jcNYR7 at the

For all you cyberfaces lovers part 2

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
Adblock

Looks like you are using an Adblocker.

Please note that www.wasserlasser.com is financed by Ads. In order to keep everything free to use, we have ads on our Site. Please deactivate your Adblocker to support our site.
  • ALERT!!! BRAND NEW CYBER!!!

MAX VERONNEAU - FACE 4163 - made from scratch by me Kings1171. He will be up shortly. Garner : Please remove him from the list. I will update greg88 . (This is one do not pay attention to eyes had to improvise on EBO).

EBO and In-Game

I could not find any good photos of him due to he does not even have a photo on NHL FOX SPORTS. I found this and use it.

Lias Andersson - New York Rangers - 16299 - made from scratch by me Kings1171. He will be up shortly. Garner : Please remove from list. I will update greg88 thread. Due to mouth being open I used a new chin an mouth and it looks amazing.

EBO and IN-Game Checked. Simply amazing!

BLAKE PIETILA - NEW JERSEY DEVILS - FACE 13714 - made from scratch by me Kings1171. This Cyber was done using a super HD photo. From now on I will be using super HD Photos the results are amazing! Garner Please remove him from the list. I will update greg88 thread. He will be up shortly.

EBO is fully edited and checked IN-GAME. (I am sorry to not put an IN-GAME). Just trust me please.

Joey Anderson - New Jersey Devils - FACE 3765 - made from scratch by me Kings1171.

This Cyber was done using a super HD photo. From now on I will be using super HD Photos the results are amazing! @Garner Please remove him from the list. I will update greg88 thread. He will be up shortly.

EBO (Fully edited)

IN-GAME

FREDERICK GAUDREAU - NASHVILLE PREDATORS - FACE 13474 - made from scratch by me Kings1171. This Cyber was done using a super HD photo. From now on I will be using super HD Photos the results are amazing! @Garner Please remove him from the list. I will update greg88 thread. He will be up shortly.

EBO

IN-GAME

• Hmm, don't you think Anderson looks too thin in the game? Maybe you should widen his ebo or just increase his weight in NHL View, just like amnesiac does.

I have him at 5'-11" and 190 lbs. I do not go by Amnesiac's code that's stupid in my opinion. My game is the most realistic (to real life) and my roster which I make myself it is spot on to every player and every team. So I am sorry but, I will not do that. You all are more than welcome to do so. But, it makes no sense to have all players at 6-1 205. Just my take.

Plus he was a created player as A does not have him on his roster. I created him in my game.

• I have him at 5'-11" and 190 lbs. I do not go by Amnesiac's code that's stupid in my opinion. My game is the most realistic (to real life) and my roster which I make myself it is spot on to every player and every team. So I am sorry but, I will not do that. You all are more than welcome to do so. But, it makes no sense to have all players at 6-1 205. Just my take.

Okay, I get it. Unfortunately, from what I have noticed, the game is very "sensitive" when it comes to changing the weight of players. So everyone has to decide for himself what's more important to him: numbers (real weight) or what the player looks like in the game. Well, I choose the second one....

Plus he was a created player as A does not have him on his roster. I created him in my game.

But amnesiac's roster was your "base", wasn't it?

• Okay, I get it. Unfortunately, from what I have noticed, the game is very "sensitive" when it comes to changing the weight of players. So everyone has to decide for himself what's more important to him: numbers (real weight) or what the player looks like in the game. Well, I choose the second one....

But amnesiac's roster was your "base", wasn't it?

Yes it is. I just make all the changes in NHLView to my liking only the NHL teams. Amnesiac will not give me permission to make my own using his base unfortunately. So I can't produce mine because that would be cheating and stealing. I was only going to do the NHL like a SEASON thingy but, there are so many Leagues to handle. I wish it could only be just the NHL. That's why its call NHL09 right? I get it man trust me good looking players is great but realism is better. My re-done roster is different from A's and I like it my own way. I have a powerful Computer and handle sensitivity. But, I can say we all play the game because we love it. Is it wrong to do it my way? I say no.

• Yes it is. I just make all the changes in NHLView to my liking only the NHL teams. Amnesiac will not give me permission to make my own using his base unfortunately. So I can't produce mine because that would be cheating and stealing. I was only going to do the NHL like a SEASON thingy but, there are so many Leagues to handle. I wish it could only be just the NHL. That's why its call NHL09 right? I get it man trust me good looking players is great but realism is better. My re-done roster is different from A's and I like it my own way. I have a powerful Computer and handle sensitivity. But, I can say we all play the game because we love it. Is it wrong to do it my way? I say no.

Same for me, i use my own roster, based on the old "BvH Roster". I stole some players from Elite-Roster and also from Amnesiac. I adjusted the ratings to my liking. For this reason i won't put my NHL-Roster in the downloads. I still haven't figure out to get the acurate ratings for new players based on their sttistics.

• Same for me, i use my own roster, based on the old "BvH Roster". I stole some players from Elite-Roster and also from Amnesiac. I adjusted the ratings to my liking. For this reason i won't put my NHL-Roster in the downloads. I still haven't figure out to get the acurate ratings for new players based on their sttistics.

What I do is adjust weight, height, then I go to NHL19 Players Ratings. This is a very good website for the ratings https://realsport101.com/news/…ngs-roster-top-prospects/

It has every team and every player. Just need to look for them.

I use A's newest one and then make my own way. Been doing it for years. New Players that are not made I make them with PLACEHOLDERS and FREE AGENTS when A's are missing or not included. But, he sets all his players at a certain HT & WT (I do the opposite I use real HT & WT) and use real ratings. Sometimes I judge by real life too.

• I like to have some "extra" guys in my rosters because I only play single seasons. If / when there are injuries normal 23-man roster is not big enough. Sometimes I have seen teams with 5 injured guys so that would ruin the season without extras.

In my roster RL goals, assists, plus/minus and penalties are the basis for player rankings. I update player ratings according to them every spring before playoffs.

Player overall ratings vary from 67 to 95 so I think my calculation formula is quite ok. I think Amnesiac has higher overall ratings in general.

• I like to have some "extra" guys in my rosters because I only play single seasons. If / when there are injuries normal 23-man roster is not big enough. Sometimes I have seen teams with 5 injured guys so that would ruin the season without extras.

In my roster RL goals, assists, plus/minus and penalties are the basis for player rankings. I update player ratings according to them every spring before playoffs.

Player overall ratings vary from 67 to 95 so I think my calculation formula is quite ok. I think Amnesiac has higher overall ratings in general.

Me too. I have 40 Los Angeles Kings Players in my Season (23 Regular) and the rest in Additionals. When injuries occur I bring them from additionals to regular. Been doing it for years. By using the NHL EA Ratings it balances out my gameplay settings. Because it goes by my attributes Such as this below:

MASTER SETTINGS

Skating 1 (This will give skilled players ability to deke and skate fluidly)

Shooting 1 (This will balance out skilled shooters) If they are good at shooting.

Passing 1 (This also balance out skilled passers tape to tape but, you have to perform the pass accurately or it is intercepted)

Defense 7 (When this setting is set your skilled defenders will block shots and work you over for the puck)

Intensity 5 (Hitting in key in wearing out the other team the skilled and not so skilled players are balanced)

Dumping 5 (The name of the game is to dump and chase). I play the game exactly as real life

Injuries 6 (This is a balancer if you have injury prone players they will get hurt) That's NHL.

SKATING

Game Speed 1 (This to people is slow but it really is not. You do not want to play arcadey Hockey you play strategic Hockey much more fun and challenging)

Speed Burst 1 (If they have speed and are not fatigued they will beat you) Exactly like the NHL.

Fatigue Recovery 2 (I play manual other than AUTO line changes because you never want a bad change or a fatigued line out there you will get creamed).

Player Acceleration 1 (If a speedster is on a breakaway you will see his acceleration and this balances out with ratings)

Puck Control 1 (This one is amazing for me because I know how to move the puck in areas where there is space so you make skilled moves and skilled players will know where to go with the puck).

Fatigue Effect 5 (This one is a no-brainer in the NHL if you leave a line out there more than as expected you will get torched but if your strategic in changing lines you will beat the fatigue effect).

CHECKING

Hitting Power 5 (Checking is a powerful tool)

Hitting Difficulty 7 (This one balance out as it will be hard to line up an blast a player). I like it this way. Because in the NHL if you do it then do it. If you miss they are on a transition to offensive zone. 2 on1 or 3 on 2)

Aggression 6 (I love fighting so I fight often to get momentum). This also activates the D to shoot more from the BLUE LINE).

PASSING

Pass Assist 1 (This is set perfectly and balances out with players who are skilled and not so skilled)

Pass Speed 3 (Balances out)

Saucer Pass Speed 3 (Balances out)

Goalie Passing Speed 3 (Balances out)

SHOOTING

Shot Accuracy 1 (Slap and Wrist and Back-handers are lethal if they are skilled shooters and it balances out with the ratings)

Shot Power 1 (Blue Line Shooters who can shoot the puck will have over 90mph on their shots). Ovi is lethal when at his scoring position around the dots or near the blue line over 90mph +.

DEFENSE

Shot Blocking 7 (Defenders will block shots more and take risk)

Hooking Effectiveness 7 (Hooking is effective but, will get you penalties if you use it too much).

Poke Check Effectiveness 6 (This balanced out but if you are not good at it you will get burned).

Pass Interceptions 5 (In NHL teams turnover the puck and its it the back of the net) So this balances out.

DUMPING

Dump Speed 4

Dump Height 4

Soft Dump Speed 5

Soft Dump Height 6

I use Stuba's Game Play and set it like this. I play zone Hockey and set up exactly like the NHL shoot from the blue line circle the net. Cycle and very few one-timers because the goalies are so freaking good in his AI. It also balances out with the ratings. Higher rated GOALIES will play out of their crazed ass minds. It is much more fun to play the game this way. Try it and see the difference. Way more fun.

Juho Lammikko - Florida Panthers - FACE 11692 - made from scratch by me. This Cyber was done using a super HD photo. From now on I will be using super HD Photos the results are amazing! @Garner Please remove him from the list. I will update greg88 thread. He will be up shortly.

EBO (Fully edited)

In-Game

• Neeki

Hey bro! Today was my 49th Birthday. I am trying to finish out Garner list have you seen it? Its on greg88's thread the red one are mine an completed and the blue one are done by someone else. greg88 is going to complete the tops and reach me the we will have cybers for all players. Amnesiac said no to me about the ROSTER. So I just make my own with his base for me oh well.

• Gäste Informationen
    Hi,

do you like the thread?
    You want to post something as well?

If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for one. It is free and you can use the forum as you like.

Wasserlasser