Cybers

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Now that Kings1171 has completely banished himself from the site. We are now left alone with no current active cyberface creator. I have player pictures to do. Is anyone interested in maybe taking his work and just filling in the rookies? I guess his work is ours now. I remember his first post about him leaving, he said all of his work belongs to us. I guess just credit him. I'm just not sure what to do. He was our only quick cyber maker. We do have 90-95% of the cybers already completed so it won't be hard. We do have greg88 who could maybe polish off a few rookies and upload packs of the teams and just move cybers to different teams because of trades. But I never thought that it would come to this day that we won't have a strong cyber modder like Kings to keep us alive here. Just occurred to me that we need someone to finish up a handful of rookies :)

• I have nothing against doing cybers.

The thing is, most of my attempts turn out to shit. I am not good enough to present new cybers regulary.

I make like 10 cybers, and only 1 turn out good.

I really can't work with the eyes, I never seem to learn it :(

So I am sorry, I don't know if I am at any good help filling that spot.

• Dieses Thema enthält 60 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.