Question about the games music

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hi, new here sorry if this has been discussed already but I could not find any help anywhere

My question is about the customization of the game's music, is there a way to add/replace/remove music that plays in the menus/arenas

If there is not I would love to make something like it if possible if I could be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks for listening, have a good day. <3

• yes u can add/replace/remove the music on both the menu aswell in-game.

You need EA Streams Editor, which I uploaded for you here: https://ufile.io/98dl8

But editing music is a very delicate thing, be sure to save after every song you edit. Or else it might crash and changes wont be saved.

Atleast that happens for me.

Btw, if you add a song that will be played (for example) after a goal is made, the crowd cheering in the background need to be added manually into the sound file you want to import into the streams editor.

Here is a sample I made of crowd cheering, saved to .WAV: https://ufile.io/1p99l

It took a hell of a long time to made it sound okay, but it does the job!

Just add that crowd sound-file into the same project as the one u add the song to, and you should be fine.

If you have any questions, I will try to help out :)

• I imagined it would be an annoying process lol

Now before I get myself caught up with this I have a few questions.

1. Is there a limit to how many songs you can have?

2. How many categories are there? By this I mean Menu/Arena/Goal/ is there more than this?

3. If there indeed is an Arena category separate to goals where the music starts at any other point than the beginning like in the real games would you need to edit those times as well?

• Dieses Thema enthält 17 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.