Very big problem after installing new cybers - please help me.

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • So I just imported some new cybers by open faces.viv and imported some .ebo and fsh-files.

Some cybers from Greg88's new pack (Backstrom, E. Pettersson, Debrincat, James Neal etc.) And also Shawn Lalone from some DEL cyber-pack i found here on the site recently.

Backstrom has new cyber, but the eyes are off, looks just like it's the wrong ebo or something.

Shawn Lalonde's new cyber look like a "standard" cyber (you know the ones that used when the player doesnt really have a cyber) with totally wrong ebo.

And when i start a game with Vegas Golden Knights (where I have James Neal) - the game crashes before i get into the arena.

I also imported cyber and gears for columbus goalie Korpisalo, but he has just default gears and cyber in game.

The Elias Pettersson cyber looked just correct though.

And after i run bhimport i see this:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i67.tinypic.com/2nhnh51.png]

It says critical: can't rename... yeah u see what it says.

So many different errors for different players. Why is it like this?

Ofcourse I have a backup from before I installed these cybers, and when I saw this probem, I tried to install my backup files, to reset all the messed up cybers.

But ofcourse the error message in bhimport appears again and I still have the same problem with messed up cybers and crash when trying to play with Vegas.

What can I do to solve the problem?

Please help me :(

• First you need all the TOOLS or use TOOLBOX Wasserlasser made. I prefer you use these attached. These are updated and NEW.

NEVER USE BigGUI if you do not know how to use it! It will **** up your game forever!! Always use an ADD-ON INSTALLER.bat

The error you are seeing is you did not compress or rebuild the files. Your IMPBig is not reading the files. It is imperative to do a re-install from you last BACK UP. Then re-do what you intent by using the TOOLS

If you do it it will fix. But if your not computer savvy use the TOOLBOX. Run it and wait till it is FULLY green. Done. Nothing more to do. But, I ALWAYS run the BHImport18.bat again so to have the temporary bh.viv files theses have the squiggly line in front it. They are placed in GAMEDATA file when BHImport is ran. Or you use TOOLBOX to do it for you.

Hope you understand and hope you get it fixed. If not you will need to re-install.

Kings1171  

Dateien

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kings1171 (18. Januar 2019 um 06:02)

• Ok first of all, thank you for answering :)

Second of all, i think this is very strange, I have been updating my NHL in the same way for all years, so I believe I know what I am doing. It worked only a few days ago. But now it's not, I can't undesrtand why :(

Do you mean I should re-install my whole NHL game before trying with toolbox? Or can I try to put my .ebo and .fsh-files in the NHL folder and run toolbox now, without re-installing the whole game first?

Hope my questions make sense. I am sacared of doing it this way, since I've never done it before.

• Dieses Thema enthält 22 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.