Announcing My Retirement (Kings1171) from NHL 09 PC Game Modder (Cyberfaces, Gears, Sounds, Rosters, Schedules, Arenas, Ices, and basically EVERYTHING.

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Tomorrow February 8th 2019 has now arrived. I am so scared about what I will endure. I have never had surgery ever in my life. I thought to myself I could beat it and be fine but, I was dead wrong. I got cancer and I need my spleen to be fully removed of the tumor they found. But, there is a possibility it has already spread to other areas. I will be on treatment from 2/8/2019 to 4/13/2019 (Chemo and Radiation). But, I am terrified I may die tomorrow who knows really it is what it is. So I sat down with my Doctor and my wife, it is not wise for me to continue modding. I agreed. So, today I am leaving for Missoula, Montana to get prepared for my removal at MSU.

I am ANNOUNCING MY RETIREMENT. It has been an amazing journey for me since 2013 to present. I officially joined Wasserlasser in 2015. Made so many things for our community over the years. Made so many virtual friends and I will say this now: I love you ALL like my real friends and family. I am not intending to close my account here. But, I simply will not be producing anymore. It is my time to enjoy the rest of my life with my wife and family however long that will be.

I would like thank Neeki  Icetiger1067 (Andy) ranger11  Wasserlasser  senators96  greg88 for all you guys (wisdom,inspirations, and guidance).

I bid FAREWELL to all of you. I will come every now and then to see how things are going with projects we all created in the future. I am giving permission to all the authors that our on any of my PACKS to edit and produce new versions.

Thank you ALL for your support,

Pasqualino-Antonio

Kings1171

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

• ;(;(I am very sorry for you and I feel sorry that your illness has returned from a fear of fear, but you have to be strong for your family, I hope to win this fight and you will be healthy. I wish you all and thank you for all your work:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:<3<3

• Hi Kings1171,

i wish you to keep strong and return soon healthy more that ever. It's frighten but all of the community supports you with sending many positive vibes. Good luck for your treatment and see you later.

Akshaag

• Dieses Thema enthält 18 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.