NHL 09 Chant id

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hello, I just wanted to ask. Anyone who knows in NHL View there is in Team tab Arena tab column with "Sounds" and "Crowd chant" Since I downloaded few months ago modified rosters which replaced some national teams also chants changed for some to that stupid "Oh yes!" or whatever is that generic chant used for most teams. It also replaced Austria which used to have their own chant in game so I think its just about setting right one. But here comes trouble - I have no idea which ID the chant have and changing it each time and going back to game to play and find out its just impossible. So I need one of this: 1) Does anyone have ID list of this sounds and can post it? 2) Is there any program which can extract these audio files in format where they can be listened?
    Thanks for any help.
    Additional question, can you anyway replace chant and insert new ones by way number 2 and it will work in game?

• For the NHL they are located in the CROWDS.ast

Starting at #260 for Ducks all the way to #320 Vegas Golden Knights intervals of 2). If anybody ever wants to change them.

Here is step by step:

1. Copy the crowds.ast from the sfx/streams file (find a good place to make a new folder on your computer re name it CROWDS paste the crowds.ast into it).

2 Go back one an open the RAM file inside you will find the crowds.abk (copy it and paste it into the new CROWDS file where you put the crowds.ast).

3. You should now have two files in the CROWDS file you just made. (crowds.ast and crowds.abk).

4. You will now have to download (NHL07ASFStudio) which I provided below in the attachments.

5. Inside the ZIP you find many exe's the one you need is NHL07_ast_PACK_11.exe (Click it).

6. Now you will have a program called NHL07 AST-ABK PACKER/UNPACKER 11. Click the left tab to UNPACK.

7. Open the location CROWDS file you just made.

8. Click on the crowds.ast

9. UNPACK it (There are 491 .asf files in this).

10. If you are doing the NHL it starts at #260 for the DUCKS (place your cursor around it and highlight it so you don't lose your place).

11. Now to go to YouTube and search for CHANTS (each team) example "LETS GO DUCKS" these you need to convert into .wav files by using a YOUTUBE to WAV converter (https://youtube-converter.online/). Convert the link to .wav. Download it and save it in a new folder called (CHANTS place it there).

12. Do all 31 teams (by searching for them). You will find them.

13. Now is the fun part 1. (download Audacity).8o. You can download it form here: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

14. Open your Audacity and open each one into it. You'll need to cut it down to 3 seconds and loop it for example 1 Chant of "Let's Go Ducks" and stop. Save it. (Place it into a new file called CHANTS for NHL 09). Place each one into that you do.

16. Once all 31 teams are done you must covert all wav's into asf's by using the tool I provide in the SOUND.zip. Inside you will find a .bat called wav2asf.bat place this into the new CHANTS for NHL 09) file you just now made.

16. Convert each one at a time. (that is the BEST way is to do it one at a time okay). Example: "Lets Go Ducks".wav = (3 seconds loop) convert to .asf. With the tool below.

17. Once all are converted to asf. Now you are in business. 8)

18. Do one at a time copy it from the CHANTS for NHL 09 and paste it into the crowds_ file.

19. Delete #crowds_00260. Rename the new the DUCKS file to this.

20. Each team is set at 2 intervals so the next team is the WINNIPEG JETS at crowds_00262 so on 00264.................... Get it.

21.Repeat steps 18 to 20 for each and everyone till to get to Vegas Golden Knights.

22.Once done all changing. Go back to the NHL07AST-ABK PACKER/UNPACKER and find the crowds_ click the right button to PACK it. It will give you 2 new crowds files (ast and abk) they will have an _ on it. Now you need to change both file without _. So delete the other 2 already there and then do it. You will now have 2 brand new crowdsAST and crowdsABK.

23. Now the fun part 2! :)

24. Place the new crowdsABK into the RAM file and replace it.

25. Place the crowdsAST into the STREAMS file and replace it. (Remember in order to get there to this file click to the LEFT ARROW button right above to get there).:P

26. Go to you MAIN NHL 09 Folder by clicking LEFT ARROW BUTTON above till you get there.

27. Hopefully you have BHImport20.bat (if not I provided for you). Run it as an Administrator all the way through. Press any key to continue.....

28. Done

29. Fun part X3!;)

30. Testing. First test in your crowds_ file (each one 260 to 320 intervals of 2).

31. Test in game!

32. Remember CHANTS are random so wait till you hear it.

Enjoy!!!

If you have any questions let me know. :);)

Kings1171

nhl07_asf_studio.zip

Sound.zip

BHImport.zip

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kings1171 (3. April 2020 um 18:47)

• Okay, thank you very much ! I will get used to this. Actually I found my problem solved. Somehow all national teams have same chant id, in friendly match is just this generic chant but for some reason in tournament they are all correct. Anyway, you say I can edit this for NHL, but im more interested in making this for national teams / Europe leagues where chants generally are not present (Czech League f.e.) Is it possible to create this way new chants and import them without overwriting some other team? Like as I figured out in DEL they have chants listed from id 30 - 42 and with other leagues like that. Up to I think 80. So can I add some chants with this method on unused ids?

• Dieses Thema enthält 6 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.