Posts by phatkroger10

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team

They need to be 3 seconds (that is the hard-coded time limit for EA sports). Anything under or over will not be recognized. I know what you saying "What the fuck so stupid!" Yep. Stupid right. Electronic Arts were very very fucking high on drugs when they this back in 2008. Seriously. :S

So weird too. I extracted their Ducks sound clip and it was like 1 second. Oh well, it works for what I need, so again appreciate your help!!

It worked today when I did it. Thanks again for your help. Not entirely sure what I did differently, I followed the same steps. The only difference was that I extended my audio from about 2.4 seconds to 3.0 seconds.

Hey Kings1171 I wanted to say thank you for the awesome tutorial.

Would you mind clarifying two things as I'm troubleshooting getting my chants in game? I seemingly did everything step-by-step, but when I replaced chant 1 (Atlanta/Winnipeg), I didn't hear the chant in about 25 minutes of gameplay.

Step 14: does it need to be 3 seconds or less? Or exactly 3 seconds?

Step 25: would you mind clarifying "(Remember in order to get there to this file click to the right above to get there)"? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Thank you!!

Is there any sort of .bat or automation process to speed up the importing process of letters and numbers?

I have the template and use the splitter, but importing some 30 letters and 20 numbers per jersey is way too many mouse clicks.

Much appreciate the help!

Kane98 when I have the full mod done that I've been working on (all 60 college teams), would you be okay if I uploaded it, crediting you? I have reworked the teams to replace both NHL & AHL (+1 SHL since I was one short).

Sry, but i hadn´t understand what you want to do. Do you want to change only the ID or the complete order of NHL teams in alphabetical order. That will be a lot of work, because you habe not to change Arizona in 1, you have to change all ID´s upward other teams. An other way may be to change Winnipeg´s ID from 2 to 29 and Arizona from 22 to 2. So you have to change only the teams upwards 22 to 28 (example Pittsburgh now 22, St. Louis 23 up to Washington 28).

Is it that, what you mean???

Yes, if that means the teams show up in alphabetical order. I am fine if I have to do a lot of work. What application do I need to use to do that?

I see there very good work from pasha13 and phatkroger10 . It is good you guys are trying to keep mod updated. I retired from addon-making last year, but I created some addons in last year fall and this year spring. Currently, I don't have time to finish NCAA 20. I completed all jerseys for season 2018-19, in march I planned to make torfs but nobody who has Adidas Torf template was not able to send me it. I asked Demoul but he doesn't have this template, then I asked DenisJulia from splinterice, but he ignored my message.

So I decided there is one way. I can upload whole folder of my NCAA works (all 4 years of work). There are hundreds of templates, new and fixed jerseys for every team, new numbers and letters (with templates), all ices (with templates), all logos and some documentations. Problem is, this folder is about 17 GB big and I don't have free space on Google Drive so I don't know where to upload it.

Any of the sites pasha13 mentioned are great. Mega.nz also gives you 50 gb free. That one is quite reputable.

Could someone point me in the direction of how to change the ID #s as they are displayed in NHL View? Not looking to change anything like the associated art, string ID, or abbreviation, just want to reorganize my teams into an alphabetical order.

Example:

Coyotes are normally 22 since they were 'Phoenix', but rearrange them so they display as 1, 'Arizona' showing up in proper alphabetical order.

I've been working on a few mods for additional features of college hockey teams. I encourage you to check out Kane98 's NCAA Hockey Legacy mod. These are some of my own creations to supplement some of the NCAA Hockey Legacy team's already great work!

Kane98 & @redfury91 - please feel free to use any of my works in expanding your mod. I am happy to collaborate.

Credit: McTemplate jersey template, demoul's torf template and gloves template.