You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.
You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.
Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.
Your Wasserlasser Team
Looks like you are using an Adblocker.Please note that www.wasserlasser.com is financed by Ads. In order to keep everything free to use, we have ads on our Site. Please deactivate your Adblocker to support our site.
For the first time ever you can play yourself in NHL 09. With the new Be Pro feature, you can create yourself and your own unique hockey identity, step on the ice and experience the adrenaline rush of a fast-paced game. Even more compelling is the Hall of Fame mode, where you're drafted and work your way up from the AHL to the NHL, before finally being inducted into the Hall of Fame. With the expanded Skill Stick and retro NHL 94 controls, NHL 09 is the most complete, intuitive, and accessible hockey gaming experience ever.
* European Leagues and Russian League - To ensure an authentic and comprehensive global ice hockey experience, NHL includes 09 Dynasty modes for the official Swedish, Finnish, Czech, German and even Russian league.
* Extended Skill Stick - Hit the gate with one-handed feint, shield the puck, make attacks and "dump and chase" moves. Dominate the defense with Sweeping Poke-Checks and the new "Raise Sticks" feature.
* Be a Pro - Create yourself and become an NHL superstar. Your coaches rate you in over 50 categories as you try to get your own hockey card and get inducted into the Hall of Fame.
* EA Sports Hockey League - Go online with your created player. Create a game with five friends and play 6 vs. 6 against teams from around the world. Win the first EASHL Cup and become an online superstar!
* NHL 94 control - Just like in your memory: A two-button control that is mastered by everyone. Check, pass, shoot and hit NHL experts.
* Media Hub - Show the world your skills. Download your best highlights on EA Sports World. Take screenshots for yours
Own hockey card. Use your own music in every arena during the team intros, after goals and on other occasions.
* Online registration required !!
* Speech output in English, screen text and manual in German.
Hi RagingKinezo ,
welcome to our Forum and thanks for registering.
If you have any questions, please use the search function and if you still have questions, please post your question in the correct board.
We will get back to you asap.
Welcome to …
Liked Dead Things’s post in the thread S6 - Position, jersey #, captaincy change requests thread.Like (Post)Dallas would like to set the following default lineup and strategies:
1. LW Marchand - C Duchene - RW Okposo
2. LW Tanev - C Danault - RW Duclair
3. LW Jost - C Larsson - RW Grabner (Glass)
4. LW Carrier - C Acciari (Dube) - RW Rowney
(Quote from Krystek)
Running for 1st sup pick LAK subs: 23 (total 51 subs)
29. as ANA vs CAR
30. as WSH vs NSH
31. as FLA vs WPG
32. as WSH vs WPG
33. as DAL vs NYR
34. as COL vs PIT
35. as ANA vs PIT
36. as CHI vs WPG
37. as SJS vs DAL
38. as STL vs PIT…