Does anyone have a solution on NHL09 Dynasty freeze at 3rd season after August 30?

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hi everyone,

As my subject suggests, does somebody have a solution for NHL09 (PC) Dynasty freeze at the start of 3rd season, after Aug 30? I have looked the forum but found only these 2 threads, Dynasty Mode won't go past season 3, Dynasty Mode Freezing, which are right on the subject but still ultimately fails to help. I only play dynasty on NHL09 and it used to operate normally before, which is eons ago, without modes and outside roster updates. I do not know if these add-ons mess things up, but because I have already started dynasty I wish I would not want to uninstall and re-install the game again and start everything from scratch. Thank you all in advance.

• Hi all,

I am excited because I have solved the 3rd season NHL09 Dynasty freeze myself. Actually not by myself entirely because I followed the recommendations given in other thread that I have mentioned in my previous post. The other thread mentioned about freeze happening due to salary cap issue and it happened to be true. Being desperate, I started to meticulously change every teams salary situations to bring them under cap. Changed first the individual salary amounts (some ridiculous salary is paid to some ridiculous players) using the exported file to excel and then matched the final salary cap I derived to team salary amount given on NHLView. Of course, I had to change and match all the individual salary changes to player's section from NHLView as well. After doing maybe 60% of all teams, I tried to run the NHL09 Dynasty out of curiosity and it worked just fine. No more freeze. So this is the solution for the freeze, finally. Just to remind, I have added a few goalies from hidden players to some teams that had only 2 goalies, along the way. So that is all I did. Only worry now is I might have to do it every time the next season begins. But as long as Dynasty works, it is worth it. For those who had a problem with freeze, please follow this. Hopefully it is understandable when you read, but it is welcome if detailed help is asked. Thank you all.