Noob modding

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • So I just installed NHL 09, plugged in Elite Addons, included the Rogers branding overlays (weeee), added goal horns & chants from kings1171, tried to add faces from jnyr7 (but they don't show up in the game yet...I'll fool around with this to see if I can get it work), and now I want to see how far I can customize everything to my own liking...

Some of the things I'd like to do go to fully customized teams (switching the Florida Panthers to the Quebec Nordiques playing out of the Centre Videotron), identity rebrands (switching the Minnesota Wild to the Minnesota North Stars, rebranding the Jets to their Teemu Selanne-era appearance and the Canucks to their Pavel Bure-era look), adding new jerseys (updating the Ottawa Senators home & away jerseys to their modern barberpole alternates, changing the Sabres back to their original royal blue & gold), making alternate jerseys the primary jerseys (for the Calgary Flames), or plugging in recent jerseys into the current assortment (adding back the blue Oilers home jersey over the orange one). Advanced level would be going so far to build the Montreal Forum or Maple Leaf Gardens.

(if you're guessing, I'm trying to put a 1992-93 era look on the modern NHL and turn my game into a nostalgia machine ^^)

The catch is that I have no background in modding apart from following ReadMe instructions and plugging in files. So the more basic, the better. I don't mind learning how to do these things if there are helpful tutorials (I've seen the templates but don't know how to put them into games and can't promise that anything I create myself will look very good...).

If these files are already out there, then so much the better (I can provide a full shopping list if that's helpful) but otherwise I can try to scale the learning curve.

Many thanks in advance for your help