NHL Season 84-85

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hello everyone.

So, this has been my project for a few months now. I planned to create a compelte conversion of NHL 09 to the 1984-85 season.
    Included in this mod, are the following:

1984-85 Rosters
    Roster work is based on the excellent 'Centennial Rosters' by Granleon that can be found on the file base. Basically I updated, added and changed a few attributes to make it more accurate. If a player spent a minute on the ice, he will be on this roster. I keep saying that the rosters are 95% done, but I keep finding stuff to correct, add or improve. Every player has career stats and correct bios (Birthplaces, draft positions, etc). Players birth years have also been changed to properly reflect what age they were during the 84-85 season.

1984-85 Jerseys and Torfs
    Era correct jerseys for every team. Right now I'm only missing the Canucks and the All-Star Teams. Top notch work from Modano9, although I did pull some textures from CanucksFan (namely numbers and gloves). I have yet to succeed in contacting him to ask for his permission to use said textures. Should this be a problem, they will not be included in the final release.

1984-85 Schedule
    A complete and accurate 80-game schedule has been created. It is fully funcional and so far I have had no crashes with it. I plan to inlcude a season file with all the teams in their correct conferences with the final release. Because the division alignament is hard-coded in NHL 09, divisions won't really matter, only the conferences in which teams are in.

Other features
    Logos and Ices are 100% completed. The arenas were left alone for now. I tried to have each player wear the correct helmet brand. I also tried to make the goalies wear era appropriate pads.

Missing stuff
    An area in which I'm severely lacking is cyberfaces. I really have very few of them to include in the mod. Cyberface creation is an area where I suck. I started to mod games around 1998 and have yet to create a decent cyberface for myself. So, if any of the talented cyberface creators is willing to lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Player portraits are also not done yet. I would very much like to include them in the final release but I'm not the one doing them and I don't want to seem pushy with the guy doing them. When they're done, they will be included.

I'm open to any suggestions or corrections you guys might have.
    If anyone would like to contribute, feel free.