Question regarding nhl 2001

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hi!

Does any one of you know of any easy way to move the jerseys, goalie kits and other stuff from the NHL 2001 expansion (ElitSM0) in to the actual nhl 2001?

I'm talking about this specific expansion https://archive.org/details/elitsm01

I'm asking since I find it impossible to get the actual expansion to run, I've even installed Windows XP on a semi old computer (2011) just to at least get past the denuvo problem. The problem is that I can't get it to work with nglide, although that works for the NHL 2001 base game, since there's a reg edit and exe for the base game on the nglide website.

Any help is appreciated. :)

• So I've gotten massive help from RobitailleFan and he concluded that ElitSM01 has the same directory and structure of NHL 2001. Also the main files have the same structure of NHL 2001, so it is possible to extract a uniform or part of a uniform of the Eliteserien and put them inside NHL 2001.

The file that contains the uniforms is called uniforms.viv and is located in the Gamedata folder. This is a compressed file that can be viewed with the EA EAGraph graphic editor version 0.9.9, there is also version 1.0.4b (one can find this version here on Wasserlasser) but in his opinion with NHL2001 the first version works better.

In general, .viv files contain other files called xxxxx.fsh (with xxxxx he means a name that can vary, for example coach00.fsh or uni0000.fsh). Each of the fsh files contains images that one can view, extract and/or replace with other images chosen by oneself through the EAGraph editor, EAGE. Obviously, to have flawless graphics in the game, the replacement images must be identical in size and format to the images to be replaced. Our luck is Eliteserien and NHL2001 have the same image type and format.

Ok so I've managed to use EAGE and change the torso and gfms of Belarus on nhl 2001 to that of Timrå IK. Is there a way to swap the whole uni00350. Fsh in one swoop to the Timrå one? Or do I have to change bmp by bmp like I've been doing so far?

Since the goal is to completely swap out some of the national teams like for like. A. Fsh swap would be preferable.

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.