Beiträge von Mplsice

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team

so besser? :)

Hose und Socken nun auch fertig

So I realize it's been a few years now, but were these beautiful jerseys (Red Bull München Wiesn jerseys 15/16) ever made available for download? I've searched the filebase every way I can think of, but I can't find them anywhere. ( I figured I'd ask here first before creating a whole new thread just for this.)

Yes, better if game is on C:\NHL 09 or C:\Games\NHL 09. But i think it's not problem, why arena not working. It's something else. Maybe it's a board problem. Did you have installed international board and glass model from Grafixer? -

IT WORKED!!!!! I was absolutely sure I had downloaded every single ice, boards, and arena update in the Filebase, but apparently I missed that one :) I knew it was something simple.

Thanks so much for all of your input, guys!

Now to make more threads about other random issues ;)

Did you install your NHL09 to your Windows partition. If you did that, disable yor user account control and check again.

Next what you can do, uninstall NHL09 and install to another partition.

If it isn't on your Windows partition, uninstall and reinstall, maybe there was a fault in this installation.

Yeah, I only have one hard drive on this computer, so it's on the same hard drive as Windows is (no real option, here). I've disabled the UAC long ago, specifically for NHL 09 mods, actually. Any specific folders it shouldn't be in? Mine's in Program Files, which I've heard can cause issues with other games, but this is the only issue I've ever had with NHL 09 being there.

I still get the eternal loading screen :( There must be something simple I'm overlooking. I'll post a step-by-step of what I just tried to see if it helps.

1) Open "gamedata" folder in EA Sports\NHL 09, copy "arenaRUS.big" to a folder on my desktop, as a backup.

2) Extract "arenaALP.big" to desktop

3) Rename "arenaALP.big" to "arenaRUS.big"

4) Drag and drop into "gamedata" folder, overwrite when prompted

5) Open NHLtoolbox and click "Install Addons"

6) When it's done, I click "load" to start the game from Toolbox

7) Attempt to start an exhibition game with Alps Hockey League teams

8) Game never gets past loading screen.

Alright, I tried every combo that I could think of, and nothing worked. Basically, if I take the step of renaming "arenaALP" as "arenaRUS" and try to play as any Alps Hockey League team, the game gets stuck on the load screen no matter what else I change; if I just put "arenaALP" into the main or gamedata folder and run NHLtoolbox (even switching from international to NHL in different combos of NHLview and toolbox), nothing changes. The ices are there, but the arena itself is still the default one with Cyrillic everywhere but the ice surface.

Hi All,

I've searched all through the forums, but decided to break down and just ask a few specific questions for problems I haven't seen answered (I'll just start separate threads to help others' searches in the future) :thumbup:

First thing: I cannot figure out how to properly install the beautiful Alps Hockey League arena. I've tried the old "move everything to the NHL folder, let NHLtoolbox figure it out" method, but that doesn't seem to work with arenas ^^ Based on NHLview and the game files, it seems that the Alps teams replaced Russian league teams, so I attempted to replace the "arenaRUS.big" file in gamedata with the "arenaALP.big" file renamed to "arenaRus.big", which seems to be what the ReadMe file suggests. After running the Toolbox, clicking "install addons" and so forth, when I load NHL09 and attempt to start a game with an Alps Hockey League team at home, I just get an eternal loading screen, and have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to exit the game.

Suggestions? I'm sure it's something simple I'm overlooking here.

Die ersten drei Beiträge sind die schwierigsten, weil man ohne die Downloads ja noch nichts beurteilen kann. Aber das Forum lebt von Meinungen, Kritik, Anregung, Wünsche und Fragen. Zu guter Letzt vom Erstellen. Hier bekommst du jegliche Hilfe jeder Art. Manchmal dauert eine Antwort etwas länger, da wir alles in unserer Freizeit machen, aber es ist noch niemand im Regen stehen gelassen worden.

Stimmt! Ich meinerseits habe lange gewartet, etwas zu schreiben, obwohl ich diese Website für viele Monate gekannt habe.

(Ebenfalls ist mein Deutsch leider ein bisschen eingerostet ;) )