Beiträge von amnesiac

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team

amnesiac added a new version:

amnesiac
    13. April 2024 um 01:28
    Zitat

updated up to C.Ceci to PIT, https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/free-agency

some rookies added

Also adjusted ALL NHL salaries to fit around the cap (I believe it is $50M?)

salaries vary between $1-7M (Best players such as McDavid and MacKinnon are at $7M, 4th liners are at $1M)

Let me know if any teams are too high over the cap (I dont have the game installed anymore)

my roster is up already, I update as new signings get done.

amnesiac
    Zitat

FREE AGENT FRENZY

complete transactions --> https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/free-agency (done up to J.Vesey TOR)

A.Pietrangelo was put on VGK as he is expected to sign

New jersey #s to be updated

Wasserlasser  amnesiac

I am asking permission to use your rosters to make 2020-2021 NHL Schedule when released this Fall. Also, I will need your permission to modify them in 2021-2022 to include Seattle Kraken so all 32 teams will have a chance to play. Thank you in advance. As soon as the 2020 Stanley Cup is awarded I will start making team cyber packs for all 31 teams and each pack will be in FILE BASE for the 2020-2021 season. Just like before. Stay tuned.

thats fine

amnesiac

amnesiac

amnesiac

amnesiac

Hi all !

Just a heads up

I have been working on and modifying both Amnesiacs and Alfis roster integrating them together to make a perfect roster file for the upcoming season.

Amnesiacs roster is perfect for todays game and kept up to date but Alfis has included almost EVERY young new and upcoming prospect on all AHL and international teams so I have imported most of the players that have played or will be playing in the NHL that are missing from Amnesiacs file. I have also created the top 20 draft picks from this year and set them on their respected teams. I will continue to update and modify my file as free agency continues and I will release it for download before the start of the season. If there are ANY objections to this please let me know. Thank you and thank you ALL for your hard work to keep NHL playable on PC !

I havent given you permission either!.... at least you did ask, though.

I asked A and he told me as long as mine is different I can. His is specific and mine is realistic.

umm, when was this? I never gave you permission.

I just checked it. All you did was change back the height and weight? 99% of the players including their attributes are from my roster...... You cant use this.