Posts by Neeki

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team

ahhyessimightwanttotogetbackintotheworksoffacepicdavidpacksandforthe2020-2022seattlescrackinsletmeknowlmkwhenwhenititime

Sorry my shift and space keys are not working right now. Although I like this idea and think it's a little far away, she should probably start the the

I'm not understanding. Why not just keep all the other leagues updated even if you're not going to use them. I don't use them and I still just have them updated. They don't bite. Having a partially updated roaster is meaningless.

You thought you guys were trilingual. I am quadlingual. The list of my languages are shown below. Look Who's Bigger Now (welcome to the other side, now my eyes are open wide) ..

Afrikaans

Albanian

American

Amharic

Arabic (Egyptian Spoken)

Arabic (Levantine)

Arabic (Modern Standard)

Arabic (Moroccan Spoken)

Arabic (Overview)

Aramaic

Armenian

Assamese

Aymara

Azerbaijani

Balochi

Bamanankan

Bashkort (Bashkir)

Basque

Belarusan

Bengali

Bhojpuri

Bislama

Bosnian

Brahui

Bulgarian

Burmese

Cantonese

Catalan

Cebuano

Chechen

Cherokee

Croatian

Czech

Dakota

Danish

Dari

Dholuo

Dutch

English

Esperanto

Estonian

Éwé

Finnish

French

Georgian

German

Gikuyu

Greek

Guarani

Gujarati

Haitian Creole

Hausa

Hawaiian

Hawaiian Creole

Hebrew

Hiligaynon

Hindi

Hungarian

Icelandic

Igbo

Ilocano

Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)

Inuit/Inupiaq

Irish Gaelic

Italian

Japanese

Jarai

Javanese

K’iche’

Kabyle

Kannada

Kashmiri

Kazakh

Khmer

Khoekhoe

Korean

Kurdish

Kyrgyz

Lao

Latin

Latvian

Lesbian

Lingala

Lithuanian

Macedonian

Maithili

Malagasy

Malay (Bahasa Melayu)

Malayalam

Mandarin (Chinese)

Marathi

Mende

Mongolian

Nahuatl

Navajo

Nepali

Norwegian

Ojibwa

Oriya

Oromo

Pashto

Persian

Polish

Portuguese

Punjabi

Quechua

Romani

Romanian

Russian

Rwanda

Samoan

Sanskrit

Serbian

Shona

Sindhi

Sinhala

Slovak

Slovene

Somali

Spanish

Swahili

Swedish

Tachelhit

Tagalog

Tajiki

Tamil

Tatar

Telugu

Thai

Tibetic Languages

Tigrigna

Tok Pisin

Turkish

Turkmen

Ukrainian

Urdu

Uyghur

Uzbek

Vietnamese

Warlpiri

Welsh

Wolof

Xhosa

Yakut

Yiddish

Yoruba

Yucatec

Zapotec

Zulu

Wasserlasser ahh yes i think i know what alps means so basically what hes trying to is if say you have to exclude all non classic (current) nhl and other league players and include the nhl current and nhl roasters with a littke bit more of the ro and less of the ast for all dynasty fantasy and discluding the aforementioned not classic nhl current players from the previous roaster that you made for the community and also nhl and chel not included in the roasters because last time you included them but then there are also the factors of when you made the roaster packs not trying to say they were but a little bit more roast than the mick than mouse one more thing just make sure you dont add any current players to the nhl roasters for dynasty fantasy or play now and i think thats what she alps and your question meant not sure but hope i am right about this thanksgood day

Kings1171 Been a while too man. I came back in attempt at making my facepacks for next season, but I guess jcNYR7 doesn't want to partner up with me next season. I'll probably be stuck doing crowds, maybe for playoffs this year. Yeah but long time no see, glad you're still active and making cybers for the NHL 09 family.

Have you seen my quality? And also, if there are competent people working on them they will all look the same. What's the worst that can happen if we collaborate? I was really looking forward to get back into facepack making.

Not at all. We all love your work, but I want to come back into the modding scene. It also may take some work off your shoulders if you shared the league next season with me. That's all. Nothing against your work. In fact, I'm a big fan of it.

Do you know if he is continuing next season or if he would like to split the facepack-making with me? Like an Eastern/Western sort of a thing.

Thanks. One more thing. Do you know if jcNYR7 is still active? I was thinking of doing a collaboration with him next season but I wasn't sure if he did his 31 teams (I think he did them all, not sure on that) and just left.

Thank you. I meant 9047 downloads across my 41 files. Do you know if anyone is currently in the facepack-making crew or if anyone is doing crowds, it's just been a while and I need some updates on what is happening right now.

jcNYR7 Been almost a year since I have been on here and I've really had nothing to do lately and wanted to know if you were still making packs or if maybe you want to collaborate next season after the playoffs (we will win the cup). I remember what I did with Alpgrindman was he did the Western side and I did Eastern. Maybe to just take a load off your shoulders as I know it is tough to do 31 teams on your own. I'm not sure if someone else has joined the facepack crew but let me know if there is anyone else or if you're still in the business. I got all this time on my hands and nothing to do with it. I did need that year break and I do appreciate you picking up where I left off, I just suddenly got the urge to create facepacks again since my files are in such high demand. I just added up my downloads and came to a total of 9,047 downloads across all my files combined and that seriously urged me to continue. Let me know what's happening with this situation and me wanting to make a return. When I say this I know I speak for everyone, thank you for your work this year, and I appreciate your work you've done. I hope you're staying safe, crazy world out there ain't it?

Lol I saw the humor haha.

When I get my PC up and running I will check if yours really are top-tier. I'm just messing with you, I'm sure they're great.

No problem and thank you for the support. If yours are top-tier maybe next year we can split the league and do one conference each.

I completely forgot about the facepacks. Truly sorry everyone. I have been without a computer for 2 weeks because I had to get it fixed. I'm on my phone right now, and I can assure you that when I get my PC there will be a chance of me doing these facepacks. The fact of the matter is.. I honestly have switched over to NHL 2004. I think it's an a lot better game, physics wise. Rebuilt it's acts close to NHL 20. So I may do the facepacks, I may not. Gotta see how things play out.