Beiträge von Neeki

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Adblock

Looks like you are using an Adblocker.

Please note that www.wasserlasser.com is financed by Ads. In order to keep everything free to use, we have ads on our Site. Please deactivate your Adblocker to support our site.

I have been away from the site for a while. Looks like a missed ranger11's birthday. Happy Birthday lol. Thanks for all your great works, keep up the great work. Talking about birthdays, mine is Thursday, the 17th. Love how this pack is still being constantly updated! Thanks all authors!

Game doesn't launch after installing for me :D NHL Toolbox backup doesn't bring it back either, YIKES

Hmmm.. You followed all instructions right? Here all the instructions. Also on the download page.

(1. Take the pond.big from the zip.

(2. Place it into your gamedata folder in your main NHL 09 game directory.

(3. Replace the file.

(4. Take the BHimport.bat out of the zip.

(5. Drag it into your main NHL 09 game directory.

(6. Double click on it, wait for the cmd to tell you to press any button to abort.

(7. Finally, run your game, practice, and have fun.

Important!

Barrus   StamkosFan   Alpgrindman

Some progress has been made. Here are how many teams have been done for each division, how many teams for both conferences, and how many made out of the entire league! I will also give you percentages too!

Metro Division - 8/8 COMPLETED - 100% (Worked on by Neeki)

Neeki - Washington Capitals (COMPLETED)

Neeki - Columbus Blue Jackets (COMPLETED)

Neeki - Pittsburgh Penguins (COMPLETED)

Neeki - New York Islanders (COMPLETED)

Neeki - Carolina Hurricanes (COMPLETED)

Neeki - New York Rangers (COMPLETED)

Neeki - New Jersey Devils (COMPLETED)

Neeki - Philadelphia Flyers (COMPLETED)

Atlantic Division - 5/8 Work In Progress - 63% (Worked on by StamkosFan)

StamkosFan - Tampa Bay Lightning (COMPLETED)

StamkosFan - Buffalo Sabres (COMPLETED)

StamkosFan - Toronto Maple Leafs (COMPLETED)

StamkosFan - Montreal Canadiens (COMPLETED)

StamkosFan - Boston Bruins (COMPLETED)

StamkosFan - Detroit Red Wings (IN PROGRESS)

StamkosFan - Ottawa Senators (IN PROGRESS)

StamkosFan - Florida Panthers (IN PROGRESS)

Central Division - 3/7 Work In Progress - 43% (Worked on by Barrus)

Barrus - Winnipeg Jets (COMPLETED)

Barrus - Nashville Predators (COMPLETED)

Barrus - Colorado Avalanche (COMPLETED)

Barrus - Minnesota Wild (CURRENTLY BEING WORKED ON)

Barrus - Dallas Stars (IN PROGRESS)

Barrus - St. Louis Blues (IN PROGRESS)

Barrus - Chicago Blackhawks (IN PROGRESS)

Pacific Division - 4/8 Work In Progress - 50% (Worked on mainly by Alpgrindman)

Alpgrindman - San Jose Sharks (COMPLETED)

Alpgrindman - Anaheim Ducks (COMPLETED)

Alpgrindman - Vegas Golden Knights (COMPLETED)

Barrus - Arizona Coyotes (COMPLETED)

Alpgrindman - Calgary Flames (IN PROGRESS)

Alpgrindman - Edmonton Oilers (IN PROGRESS)

Alpgrindman - Vancouver Canucks (IN PROGRESS)

Alpgrindman - Los Angeles Kings (IN PROGRESS)

Eastern Conference - 13/16 Work In Progress - 81% (Worked on by Neeki and StamkosFan)

Western Conference - 7/15 Work In Progress - 47% (Worked on by Barrus and Alpgrindman)

NHL - 20/31 Work In Progress - 65% (Worked on by Neeki, StamkosFan, Barrus, and Alpgrindman)

At the moment...

Neeki - 8/31 - 26%

StamkosFan - 5/31 - 16%

Barrus - 4/31 - 13%

Alpgrindman - 3/31 - 10%

The percentage in the near future...

Neeki - 8/31 - 26%

StamkosFan - 8/31 - 26%

Barrus - 8/31 - 26%

Alpgrindman - 7/31 - 23% (As it appears at the end of the project, he would have been the least "productive" in the pack, but to me, he has done an equal amount of work because there is an uneven amount of teams.)

Hopefully all pack creators will have much time during Christmas break to complete their assigned divisions that need to be worked on. Obviously, the following dates will be observed.

- 12/24 Christmas Eve

- 12/25 Christmas

- 12/31 New Year's Eve

- 1/01 New Year's Day

As you know, I am eager to get this completed by the New Year, and get it out to the public. They've been waiting patiently, great work everyone so far, and keep it up!

That's why I don't use other rosters than my own. Don't want to wait for someone to make all the transfers.

But sure I get your point.

Yea but amnesiac has close to 4k downloads on his rosters. I'm not sure people will just download your roster just for your facepacks when everything else is built around amnesiac's and elite's. And if people do download it, then it will only be maybe 20-50 people.

Vesalainen plays in Europe now so maybe it's not necessary to make his Jets mugshot.

What I usually do is use what the roster says. So let's say even though a player isn't on a team in real life, but in game, you score with that player, and he has no player picture. So that's why I really try to provoke my stand on why I always make what's on the roster, rather than what's the "truth" in real life. Hope you understand.

Here is your next team Barrus ! Winnipeg Jets! There are no additionals. So just Regulars, enjoy making them the way YOU want to make them. Sorry for me telling you what to do and all that. You're a great guy to work with and that's why I want to keep you around to work with. Nevertheless, your work is phenomenal, great job, and keep it up for this next pack!

Just to let you all know, as I've said a while ago, the 70% home and 30% away crowds are in the making. I'm making like 3 every week, it's coming at a very slow pace. I might be able to grind it out during a Rangers game. But I haven't forgot about it, they will be out hopefully this month. I'm very pleased with the success on my previous crowd pack, thanks for all the support on that guys :) Hopefully the next one will be out soon, it's in the making!

Alright, you can go back to the 128px. It's just an extra hassle when there's not a huge difference. I don't want you quitting the project over nothing. Just do at least one pack every week-2 weeks and you'll be fine. Some of us don't have much time, I get that :)

Are you serious we need to do the portraits more HQ?

I just tried and i can barely see any difference in game from a HQ portrait and the ones made in 128px.

I don't know, but I have had this feeling that there is so much extra work for nothing and everything have beginning to feel more like a burden than an enjoyment. Everything is so picky just for nothing. And it feels like it's not worth the extra work and time.

I apologize Barrus . You're doing quite fine. You're right, no reason to be picky. Can you show me the difference between HQ and 128px? I don't want this to be a burden, I was hoping for a fun year making these.

If you wanna take over and do some teams, sure go ahead. It doesn't matter for me really who makes them. I realized a division has more teams than i first thought anyway, so idk how to be finished before christmas anyway.

But please keep away from Avalance, since I have their roster here now :)

Alright I'm gonna have to intervene here. Barrus, you keep on making your division and make them large. When you have time or you're bored later on in the year, you can remake Nashville and the Coyotes. You don't need to finish by Christmas, just get at least half of the teams done. I don't want StamkosFan start doing another division this year, I just want this to be a nice facepack making year, that's all. And also Stamkos, if you don't like his work, make them for yourself and just don't upload it, you can do that. No one can stop you from making something for yourself :)

Hope I made myself clear, I am tired again and i have a hard time making sense of what I write, lol :)

Haha XD You make me actually laugh sometimes :) Alright now get to work or you're fired for good. HAHAHA LOL kidding, but you gotta get moving, glad you're back :)