Beiträge von Neeki

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team

The World Cup game was so crazy! I almost teared when Messi scored. (Messi>Ronaldo>Mbappe)

Bedard went crazy---USA only got Bronze though :( Shane Wright also playing crazy. OUR RANGERS PLAYER BRENNAN OTHMANN is holding up GREATLY!!!! ON THE FIRst line for the Canada World Juniormints. team.

Othmann - Wright - Bedard. Nothing better. EXCEPT. Othmann lowkey underpreforming with only 4 points. BUT HE WILL BE GOOD!!. We got something promising in Othmann, mann. (Logan Stankoven and Joshua Roy too!!!)

Demar Hamlin (HE WON THE GAME OF LIFE!!!!) is ok I think, but the Raptors???? Wrong sport? (i think)

I hope none of this doesn't not affect any of the moddings scenes for NHL 09, I would be very sad.

You told me you wouldn't go back at Kings. While you may be true, without Kings1171 this modding community would not be where it is now, and we shall all bow down to the almighty King 1171 ! He is possibly the greatest modder we have seen in recent years and and and and you just need to sometimes ignore his quirky vernacular and and. Kings is Kings and we should respect his personality but I guarantee his 48 and a half illnesses, destroyed CDs and games, and abortion life with his wife is much worse than anything you're going through. Not going to say you're not going through anything but Kings has it down bad and may act a certain way because of it. He also has quite an endangering and lethal desease and we need to respect that. I'm not necessarily justifying his actions since he can sometimes be a little much, but as aforementioned, Kings is Kings. Now you should still be able to talk to him but you weren't probably even on the site when he left like 3 or 4 times before because of his wife smashing his CDs and a possible abortion in the works. His health is no where near good and he's still on here helping the modding community. Respect him man, he's trying his hardest right now.

Catch my breathe..

close my eyes...

don't believe a word.....

We're in this love together...

like berries on the vine..

get sweeter all the time......

stay positive and safe all of you, thank you Alpgrindman  stlouis26 and PhilHell37 for this amazing breakthrough.

Cheers

Okay well I sorta agree here. and Kings forgot to mention like ranger11 who has been a HUGE part of modding this game, and Spidey who's kinda gone at this point but his templates will always be remembered. 04 has better physics but 09 has better menu and layout. But relatively they have the same graphics. The game is also MUCH easier in 09, if you want a real challenge, go to 04 lol. I think the soundtrack to 09 is more memorable and nostalgic but that's my bit. And yeah as stlouis26 (good luck with the kids, health, and job) said, don't start drama but I understand why you would want to. Kings1171 is at times arrogant but that's not to start a fight just something I witnessed. Kings is a great modder but he's a bit full of himself lol.

let's be positive and not start more, I expect for Kings to not answer back heated, but if he does well then I hope @lepiney is mature enough to end it here.

cheers boys, what we did with both games is incredible, and should look at the positives. For example, Alpgrindman just made this great mod for schedules.

I am going to assume it's not the 04 rebuilt team somehow changing a hard code in the game. Older NHL games typically have lots of hard codes such as the 30 teams per one season, and if you even try changing it I guarantee the games will just crash. They already crash so easily just from installing mods incorrectly or in the wrong order, I could only imagine what would happen if you attempted to change hard coding in the game itself. Unless the way the schedule files are read or edited are different in 04 but there weren't many changes between games from like 2001-09. These games are extremely sensitive and unless 04 is different, then I guarantee EA themselves changed the way they loaded or made the vanilla schedule that were made for the base game. Again the games don't change much but I know the way facepacks are much easier to make for 04 than 09 (unless I was mistaken last time I took a look at it). I currently play 04 more than 09 but I definitely only have modded 09 since 04 rebuilt is a thing. I could be wrong, just my thoughts from years in the 09 modding game.

Even quicker than you think!!! I wasn't even at my computer 3 hours ago... I was eating meatloaf and potatoes and then it spilled all over my new sweater! I had to run to get it drycleaned, but silly me I forgot the drycleaner is closed because of covid. So then I drove all the way back home with meatloaf still smellings up my car which I also just got cleaned (sigh). Then when I got home about 15 mins ago I saw your post and hopped on the program to fix it... took about 5 mins in all!!! It was definitely worth the work to easily make these files.

Ah yes. I was actually here for this. You see I was eating dinnor with Alps! and I was portioning out them meatloaves but dropped the spoon and Alps here was holding the meatloaves container thing. So as I bent down (bend over and cough) to grab the spoon from the floor, Alps TILTS the thing so all the gravy and meatloaves and potates Get All Over My New Christmas Sweater. Turns out I'm actually extremely sensitive to the smell of gravy, so as Alps puts down the container of gravy meatloaves etc.....I turn and look up and sneeze back all the gravy and meatloafes and potatas all over his sweater and we both went to get him a new one. Quite the story if you ask me!!! Anyway did you upload the program anywhere and if so, GREAT JOB WITH EVERYTHING. I THINK THERES A NEW KING IN THE HOUSE!

Well what RobitailleFan did is a rotation of the 7 remaining teams. Which in turn I did as well. I really like how he did his so I left it the same only infusing HOME and AWAY. His came out amazingly great. I just added the finishing touches. To hit 56 games for all 30 teams for a total of 840 games. But, I must say Alps, you do amaze me always with your talent. Great job! I have 5 more weeks of treatment and then I cross my fingers and pray. Waiting sucks but, it is what it is.

Yes my talent is completely inferior to Alps! Always better than mine I must say !

Yes. That's the one. Now find db.viv and exhibition.exh

Place those into a NEW FOLDER and then use NHLView. db.viv from NEW FOLDER upload it into it. Do the same for the other (exhibition) once both are in it will give you the TEAM ID's 0 - Anaheim and so forth. In the Calendar Creator 0 is 1. Anaheim. And so forth.

Oh so 0 is 1, 1 is 2, 2 is 3, etc?

And yeah I knew that NHLView part. I made dozens of facepacks in my heyday.. Christ Kings you make me look like a nobody now :(

All jokes of course, always up for a good laugh.

Kings1171 Why would we do one without VGK and Arizona? Weren't you able to do a 31 team season or did that fail (I don't remember if it's hardcoded to only fit 30 teams or if you found a workaround). Even then, why not just get rid of VGK and not Arizona. Also how would we know how to separate the games throughout October-March.. I understand that the 10/13=this season's 1/13 and 3/8=this season's 5/8 right but you added an extra month there.. Wouldn't it be 11/13=this season's 1/13? That would be two months back. Doing it in October is three months back.. May to March is fine because it's two months, but do we just stretch it through an extra month and make up the days as we go along and coordinate it? Or do we start it in November and just still put October as the start date. I'm kinda confused still and I believe Alps is too. Once everything is clarified then we will have this grasp you speak of. I also still need the Elite Roster and everything I need in order to make this such as the order of the teams. I'm new to Elite so I need to know the background info on who they changed to be Vegas and such. Just try to be more specific and organized because me and Alps are just jumping into this with no background knowledge of schedule making at all. Thanks.

Kings1171  Alpgrindman Unfortunate that we couldn't go universal. I will make the calendar for the ELITE ROSTER. I have amnesiac's installed (and it's the only one I've ever had installed). If you can get me setup and started going I will devote my next few days to this since I am aware the season schedule will be in use next week. And how do we separate the days since we aren't starting in October this year? Just make it fit to the last day, March 5th? I'm confused on how we will do it this year. Just give me a download link of the most current Elite Roster things I may need because I've never used it before. I will definitely help you as I am aware of the situations you're in.

I was also thinking of a trio thing we can do if you're up to doing at least one these, the majority have been taken off your shoulders (that's if we get it right, lol)

Kings- Wasserlasser Roster

Alps- amnesiac's roster

Neeki- Elite Roster

Not good I was diagnosed with Prostate. I have been on treatment since November. Loss lots of weight. Feel very weak most days. Hope this treatment will take care of it. We'll see. Keep fighting I guess.

Long time no see bud! I am very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Much like Alps, my thoughts and prayers are with you and I wish you the best of luck on your road to recovery. I will help with a different roster since Alps already has amnesiac's, but why is there a need for a different schedule for each roster? Shouldn't the schedule files all work the same for each roster? Thanks in advance, and again, I hope you get better soon! Keep fighting.

ahhyessimightwanttotogetbackintotheworksoffacepicdavidpacksandforthe2020-2022seattlescrackinsletmeknowlmkwhenwhenititime

Sorry my shift and space keys are not working right now. Although I like this idea and think it's a little far away, she should probably start the the

I'm not understanding. Why not just keep all the other leagues updated even if you're not going to use them. I don't use them and I still just have them updated. They don't bite. Having a partially updated roaster is meaningless.