Beiträge von rjbox11

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team

Welcome to the community @tinpanalley. Would you be interested in playing online seasons mode with a group of 20-25 real GM's. We do an entry draft every season, manage the salary cap, and play online against each other. Most of our games are modded to today's uniforms, arenas, teams, etc.

If you are interested let me know and we can get you setup, the season is just starting.

As for your questions...

thebreakaway used to be a huge NHL09 modding community, but has since shut down, taking along with it all the great mods that were posted there. Most are slowly coming back on this community, and another Russian site called Splinterice. These two sites are more geared toward European leagues, but there is some very good NHL mods on here too.

I have a full NHL package put together for our online seasons league, called VHA (Virtual Hockey Association).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I am looking for Vegas Golden Knights mods for NHL 09. I was hoping to overwrite the NJ Devils for an online seasons league that I am involved with. The backstory is that New Jersey management ran the team so far into the ground that the team folded. Vegas was awarded an expansion franchise and kept 4-5 key players/prospects from the Devils to help accelerate the teams competitiveness and we had an expansion draft.

Now we are looking for mods for Vegas to overwrite NJ. If any of you would be interested in joining our league. We have 7-8 open teams available as well.

The strings addon comes with the installer. Installers are the bat file.

I can't seem to get the Strings downloaded. I keep getting a message from google saying the content violates their terms of service and it won't let me download the strings. DSgamby, do you have a user account at SplinterIce?

Strings are in the roster link I posted.

The installer is in each addon pack in the addon link I posted.

Alright, I am not exactly sure what the "Strings" are. I also read that you need addon_installer17 for the jersey packages. I can't seem to find that anywhere though

You need the rosters and strings and all of the other addons to work plus you have to run the installer that comes with it.

Hey DSgamby where do you find the strings and installer. The 2 posts show item 1. Rosters, then the addons page starts at 4. Do you know what items 2. and 3. are?

Yes for the most part it is there is just a few things you can ask or find looking...i used most of it except the score clock i use Hockey night in Canada instead of the NBC, cause the original announcers work for CBC not NBC. just a little more authentic to me.

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Is that Elite Addons package for the entire game? Are the jerseys, board packages, arenas found here better? I am thinking of going with all the Elite stuff for continuity, but I spent alot of time browsing here and adding stuff in game. I want to make sure the Elite package is the real deal before I consider changing a bunch of stuff now.