Beiträge von Badger08

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team

Has anyone ever received the following error message in NHL View? "Maximum number of roster records reached." Now I'm unable to move players to & from rosters including teams, free agents and hidden players, etc. in transactions. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I knew most of the info shared in the video. Although the translation to English isn't very good.

Basically, I'm trying to figure out the correct dimension of pixels for a player photo. I seem to recall 128 X 128 or 128 X 96. But can't remember the correct dimensions?

It's been a while since I imported player photos. What's the size required for a player .png photo need to be imported into the respective xxx.fsh- xxx.big file for that player? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Badger08 hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:

Zitat

I did not create this addon/mod. I believe this came from the old Breakaway or a similar website. I've tried to credit the creator(s) when known. Tomahawk as the creator of this file seems to come to mind. My apologies if I'm wrong about the author of this mod.

Enjoy. Badger08

Does anyone have any player face packs for SHL, KHL, Liiga, or National League (Swiss) teams within the past 5-6 years (2016 or '17 or newer) that are Elite Roster compatible? Preferably a team player list is also within the file. Thanks.

Still not able to play in Dynasty mode same thing problem. Tried your Oct 24th update and no luck.

For what it's worth. I use to have NHL/AHL/KHL player salaries be at either 60% or 67% (your preference) rounded off to the nearest 25K of actual salaries league wide. Ex. Patrick Kane 10,500,00 X .67 = 7,025,000

Someone (Elite?) also made a table of salaries for each league (KHL, SHL, etc.) based on player ratings which seemed to work well or serve its purpose.

No! Who gives a shit about your Sharts. 0 Stanley Cups in your franchise history and you will never ever get one. Bank it. You will always remember your fail 3-0 in 2014 to lose to my Kings 4-3 on your ice. The Kings will forever be the team that haunts you bro. Then you go play the Pens in the Cup in 2016 and lose on your ice. Pathetic. I would give you a chant but it does not fit. I am pro at them. I will give Let's Go Sharts! But, that's it. Take or leave it. GO KINGS GO!!!

EZ to talk sh*t behind a display screen. I obviously wasn't asking you for that chant! Being a 'fan' for a team with several cheap shot dirty players (Brown, Greene, Clifford, Stoll, Andreoff, B.McNabb, Lucic, etc.) usually with the intent of injuring their opponents since they can't SKATE with them isn't something I would be a proud of.

You off your meds again???

In other words ... Relaxxxxx! Either that or grow the F up and don't be an ass clown!

A little Sharks-Kings history lesson for you Kings1171.

It took “your” team 44 years to win a Stanley Cup. They have won 3 in 52 years. Sharks 0 in 27 years thus far.

It took the Kings 25 years to win a conference championship. Have won 3 in 52 years. It took the Sharks 24 years to win their one and only conference championship in 27 years.

Kings have won ONE division title in 52 years. The Sharks have won SIX! in 27 years.

The Kings have NEVER won the President’s Trophy in 52 years. The Sharks once in 27 years thus far.

And yet the Kings also had arguably the greatest NHL player of all time in Wayne Gretzky on their roster for 8 years!!

All time W-L record: Sharks 94-78-7 versus Kings. Post season: Sharks 14-11 The teams have split 4 post season series.

Bottom line … if the Sharks don’t win the Stanley Cup in the next 17 years … then maybe you can talk your BS!

PS I'm a former CA resident and was a Kings fan UNTIL the Sharks became a franchise. In fact I still have a Kings Gretzky jersey in storage.

Damn right. GO KINGS GO!!!

Neeki

Hey, thanks for the info, your reply and wisdom.

I just started experimenting with creating player photos. Mainly creating Hall Of Fame player photos from hockey reference that already weren't in the game and/or not in a mod/add-on. (Ex. Gretzky, Orr, Mogilny, Coffey, Kurri, etc.) I think part of the problem might be using photos that don't have a transparent background?? Player IDs shouldn't be an issue because I use the Elite Faceplace database.

Thanks again.

Thank you for the quick response and clearing that up for me. Now, I'm having an issue where some player photos won't display in game or the game menus. But, they will appear/display in NHL View. Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks again.

Like written on TBN . Open FshX and type in the filename (the png one) and it will work.