Posts by Pound

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team

Pound hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:

DT - NHL Board Pack 2009, all credit goes to DT. For archive purposes only.

I don't know who created this mod guessing it's DT, as he made many boards back in the day. For archive purposes only.

I don't know who created this addon if you are the person who did, please tell me so I can credit you, thank you. For archive purposes only (due to TB being shut down in 2017)

Super goalie pack 2009/2010 By a ton of authors, see read me file for more information. This file is for archive purposes only and is not trying to steal from said authors. For archive purposes only. (due to tb being shutdown)

So, I don't know if anyone would care about NHL2003 but I've found a lot of people saying how the game doesn't work when they download it from certain websites and such. The game's Ui is broken due to incompatibility issues, with Microsoft IE and other changes as well. I ended up buying a factory-sealed disk (on eBay), and I am going to try it out once it gets here to see if the game is completely broken or not. I will update you all when it gets here, and if I can play the game. :):thumbup:

I've so far found the 2009 icepack, the 2011 icepack, and the 2012 icepack. The only one that I am still missing is the 2010 icepack for the 2010 NHL season. Does anyone happen to have this so they can upload it for said archive purposes?

I, unfortunately, do not know who created this addon as I did not find any credits listed. One thing I will say though is that this mod is not by me, so please do not credit me for it thank you. For archive purposes only.

Hi, So I use a ZD-V+ USB Wired Gaming Controller Gamepad for PC/Laptop (search on Amazon if you want) however when I play old NHL games (NHL2005-NHL07) The controls are completely messed up. For example, I keep spinning all the time in NHL07 with the skill stick even tho I am not using it. It also messes up the passing, for example, I want my passing to be the B button (Button 2) but instead, it changes to button 3-4 is there a way to fix this? Or will I have to buy an older controller to play?

Hi, is there a tool that allows you to edit the AI? Example: Make it more aggressive, increase shooting, etc.

Thank you so much in advanced :saint:

NHL2014 icepack by Jason king. I take no credit for this mod all credit is directly given towards Jason king (and whoever helped him with the project) For archive purposes only.

I'm sure you're all aware of the NHL09 intro that takes place before the game actually loads.

Is there any way to actually create your own intro for the game? Many thanks in advance as I know you all make some fantastic work. :saint::thumbup::thumbup:

TSN Broadcasting Pack by jhou322 (and others see read me) I take no credit for this mod goes directly towards jhou322 and others. For archive purposes only.

NHL 2011-2012 icepack. Mod made by Tomahawk from the breakaway (shut down a while ago) for archive purposes only.