Beiträge von Joe2019

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team

I would be very grateful if you can upload your version, Tyson12. But under which category do you put it?

Or do you think I have installed the addon wrongly? I put the highdetail-imbig bat-file in the NHL directory, and run it. Then I put all the other files (except the readme and the highdetail-rar map) into the NHL directory, and tried to run Helmet Chooser bat-file, and here is where it got wrong. My NHL is installed directly under (C:).

Best regards

The version I have is dated 1999 to 2007 (the files), and I downloaded it just the other day. The files are exactly the same as the old WHA mod that was out a couple of years ago.

Can you please upload your new version?

Thanks in beforehand.

I just installed DT's Helmet Chooser on Windows 10 (on a new computer), but the computer says 16 bits program isn't compatible with Windows 64 bits version. This specifically involves the CHOICE file (which is dated back to 1999). Has anyone of you come across this problem and know how to solve it?

Best regards,

Joe