Beiträge von Pardo39a

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team

I'm starting to find some big packs, found cyberfaces for 2019 2020 by kings, jerseys and got your roster.

Two more questions though, is your roster updated to 2019/2020 cause it says 2017 on the download page ?

Also any suggestion for gameplay sliders to make the game challenging ?

Thanks a lot for all the help.

it is the most current after the trade deadline available

I'm not understanding. Why not just keep all the other leagues updated even if you're not going to use them. I don't use them and I still just have them updated. They don't bite. Having a partially updated roaster is meaningless.

the problem i have run into is im drafting non nhl people with contracts that are zero for one year. I tried drafting only nhl players and the rest of the league was the high end Europeans and classic players. just trying to simplify it

#3 was the answer i was looking, i wanted a similar to 2004 roster pack to fantasy draft from . But all the work is great here and much appreciated keep up the great work to all add on contributors

okay I'm going to try to re explain again. I was wondering if there was a roster pack that was available NHL 09 that does not include foreign players and the classic players. I'm wanting to use the fantasy draft only with current NHL rosters I don't think it exists because the game does include European leagues does that give you a little more clarification. 😉

After re reading my post i understand the confusion. The basic question was meant to be is there a roster pack that is only the current nhl players are in ? When trying to play in a dynasty mode and use the fantasy draft option. i did not want to see all time players and European players as well.