Wasserlasser Roster 2018-2019

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Gentlemen, when the final version of Wasserlasser Roster with all goodies come out will it have the new UP TO DATE ROSTERS for every NHL team and all IDS with CYBERS, updated fully like Amnesiac's Roster. I would like to merge both Wass's and A's roster to a saved 2018-2019 NHL Season which has not been played just saved so I can give it all to you when finished if indeed we can merge or sync to a saved file.

The 2018-2019 NHL SEASON has this years SCHEDULE and is playable. Unfortunately, it does not conclude on its own. You must conclude it at the end for the PLAYOFFS. That is the only problem you will have. But, I will not release it till I find out from all of you.

Elite Roster has NOW officially ended forever and we only have Amnesiac's and Wasserlasser. Last year both are compatible so I ask can it be done to a saved season to add to all new rosters.

I made new 2018-2019 GOAL HORNS all 31 TEAMS, 2018-2019 NEW CHANTS all 31 TEAMS, NEW MUSIC INTRO and GOAL, SOME NEW CYBERS (not many), and many many other nice things I am working on.

You all know me quite well.

Thanks for time out Kings1171

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

• Oh man, I'm looking for this one. When do you think it's going to be updated? I don't find anywhere a mod to play the season 2018/19.

• Oh man, I'm looking for this one. When do you think it's going to be updated? I don't find anywhere a mod to play the season 2018/19.

Hey look I am waiting for the Wasserlasser Roster to come out completed as he and Ice do every year. If it is possible to sync the ROSTER to a SAVED SEASON I will release it. If not I will not. It is that simple.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

• Dieses Thema enthält 26 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.