Hello, Guest the thread was 319 called and contains 11 replays

last post from Kings1171 at the

I want to import goal songs

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team
  • Hello, can you please help me? I want to import some goal songs to NHL 09, but even if I tried the method with NHL 06 Streams Editor and bigGUI, it didn´t work. I have a 25 seconds long .asf file with goal song, but Streams Editor keeps saying to me that I cannot import this file. I am disappointed about that and I will be glad for any help.

• StevieMadTV

There is my TUTORIAL in the LEXICON. Use it step by step. If you want GOALS SONGS they can be found in Streams 8 and must be written as I state. Read it carefully and you will get Songs with your horns like the real NHL.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

• I followed your steps now for menu music but it didn´t help. I am getting error messages after adding .asf files, even that they are correctly edited. I am getting ,,Unable to convert input file´´ or ,,Stream import error´´ messages.

• If you get errors you need the ORIGINAL files located in your original download or your Disc.

If your file is corrupt or missing definitions it will not let you do anything to it without the original folders you will have to get all 3 from your disc or from your digital download they are located in a zip folder called G03g). You are going to need this it will let you open the STREAMS.DAT.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• I read the article from one guy who wrote that it is important that the video in .asf format must have suitable bitrate, but I don´t understand which bitrate is suitable. I downloaded video from Youtube in MP3 format and then I converted it on the website to .asf, but still it doesn´t work. I have Windows 10 also.

• I read the article from one guy who wrote that it is important that the video in .asf format must have suitable bitrate, but I don´t understand which bitrate is suitable. I downloaded video from Youtube in MP3 format and then I converted it on the website to .asf, but still it doesn´t work. I have Windows 10 also.

Well then. You'll need to do a fresh install. Uninstall and re-install from scratch. I do not use MP3 I use .wav to .asf

You'll need to convert all your MP3's to .wav using Audacity. Then use the converter to turn them into .asf

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• I repaired it, I just had to import mp3 songs to the Streams editor and it worked :)) thanks.

But I have another problem, I can have only 6 custom songs in the menu. I have there 16 songs, but there are only 6 available and the 6th song is there multiple times playing, so I don´t know what to do about it.

• I repaired it, I just had to import mp3 songs to the Streams editor and it worked :)) thanks.

But I have another problem, I can have only 6 custom songs in the menu. I have there 16 songs, but there are only 6 available and the 6th song is there multiple times playing, so I don´t know what to do about it.

Delete all multiples. Then add all of yours, make sure to save each and every time you add. Here are mine:

The originals menu songs which came with the the NHL 2009 Game are: Avenged/Coheed/Millencolin/Panic. I removed the rest an added mine.

The ones I added are: The Smiths (Headmaster Ritual) /The Cure/Distrubed/Godsmack/Rise Against/Slipknot/Three Days Grace/Tool/Eyes Set To Kill/Thousand Foot Krutch/The Smiths (different song- How Soon Is Now)/Sum 41.

Remember each time you do anything, you must save it. Then do the next. You may have to start over but, I am not sure what you did exactly. Do it my way and you will get all 16 MENU songs to work. Then I want you to open your game, go to Menu Songs List and see if they are there click all of them to play. Then you will know if it worked or not. 8)

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171