change destination slot list

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • hi all !

I would like to install a jergey download pack here in another team slot, ( example ... the Lausanne team SSK and 079, I would like to install it instead of davos and not in a Swedish Södertälje SK team ) how to modify the torfs and jergey files in davos slot HCD and 112?

I use the original NHL 09 list, its better for me , thank you for your answer ;)

• Extract the fsh file

• Open BigGui
    • Open jerapt.viv - You can find it where you installed NHL in the "fe" folder
    • There are files called Jers_hcd_XXX.big -
    • Click on the file you want to extract so it is marked with a blue line and then click export and select a location on your hard drive to save it
    • Now open the exported Jers_hcd_XXX.big
    • You will see four files in it. Jers_hcd_XXX.apt, Jers_hcd_XXX.const, Jers_hcd_XXX.ebo and Jers_hcd_XXX.fsh -
    • Click on the fsh file you want to extract so it is marked with a blue line and then click on export and select a location on your hard drive to save it

Now you exported all the files you need to work with.

Rename the unixxx_0.fsh, unixxx_1.fsh, letters_xxx_0, Letters_xxx.fsh, numxxx_0.fsh and the numxxx_1.fsh to the correct teamnumber in your Roster.

Open nhlview, search the Team that you will replace and copy the ART Number. if the numer isnt over 100, then you have to begin with 0.

For Example, in my Roster, New York Rangers have ART 19, so my uni looks like uni019_0.fsh

Import the Torf into the fsh, the big and then the game

• Open FshX
    • Open the file Jers_hcd_XXX.fsh you just saved
    • Click on Texture - Import and select the torf you created
    • Save the file
    • Close FshX
    • Open bigGUI
    • Open Jers_hcd_XXX.big (the same team as the fsh file!)
    • Highlight Jers_hcd_XXX.fsh and then click import
    • Import the file Jers_hcd_XXX.fsh you created in the previous step
    • Close bigGUI
    • Take the file ending in .big and copy it into the folder where you installed NHL 09
    • Open the Toolbox
    • Run the Toolbox installer

Du magst mich unterstützen oder mir nen Kaffee spendieren? Nur zu :) PayPal me

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.