Vegas Knights Problems

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hey, Eric from Germany here (can write german too)
    have little problem with the Vegas files.

i've renamed all files with 230 to 030, put them in NHL main folder and load the add ons in toolbox.

The Trikots are the (the two eastern trikots but without playernames and there still two invisible trikots.. think that is ok)

But the Logo isn't showing and in the Arena of Vegas the Ice is Upside down with black squares, the Vegas logo is on the Ice (in other arenas the ice is in right directon)

I've load some screenshots from ingame

hope someone can help me to fix the Ice and Logo problem

add on's i''ve installed:
    Vegas files (Ice, Trikot, Logo)

Amnesica Roster

NewPBPaudio

NHLview

Toolbox

Full NHL Icepack16

Legends Facepack+ cybers

Widescreen 1080p + Reshade from Violins77

• after a few deinstalls/ installs later the Vegas Ice is in the right direction and no black quares ... but now are all ice from the other teams sideways/ upsidedown :D and now the 1080p data won't work.. have a cut in my screen

• edit: the 1080p problem was my fault.. one data wasn't on the right place

but have still problems with the Ice and the Logo

found out after i click on "NHL Eisflächen" in Toolbox the Vegas ice is in the right direction, but now all others are sideways and i can't undo it
    The Logo is stil the Eastern All Star one

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.