Some questions about how to add new teams and change schedule

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • OK, this is actually questions about NHL 08 since I still use that game but I guess that there are no such big differences between NHL 08 and NHL 09 so here we go:

Is it possible to create a new team with NHLview and be able to switch it with another team in a league? Like if I create a team which isn't in the Swedish SHL league and let it replace another existing team and then switch back the original team instead of the new team to next season?

Is it possible to create a 14-team league schedule for the Swedish SHL and create two new teams and add them to the league? Or simply move two other teams to the league and rename them?

Is it possible to find or create a more realistic schedule for AHL than the one I have in NHL 08?

Why is it no cup celebrations for winning the AHL-play off? Is it possible to create something like that?

A problem in NHL 08 is that some of the teams in the SHL and Czech League haven't any names on the jerseys due to ads on the original jerseys where the names should have been. Since I have added ads-free jerseys for those teams, it look a bit ridiculous that those teams have no player names on the jerseys. is that possible to fix? I've been trying that for years but so far I haven't managed to solve the problem.

• Another thing I must ask about which I forgot when I wrote the previous post is the age of the players which can be seen in the game.

During the years, I've updated the rosters and cyberfaces and while doing so, i've added real birthdates and such for new players.

recently I discovered that since the leagues are supposed to take place in the 2007-08 series, the players "in-game ages" are seen as three years old and such. In a couple of years, new players will start to have in-game ages as 0, -1,-2 and so on.

Will that affect the game in some way, crashes or so? Is it a way to avoid seeing new players like Connor Bedard being labeled as one year old or so in the game?