Portrait addons crash the game

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • I recently attempted to install portrait addons I made for NHL 08 and NHL 09, both of which resulted in unusual activity (i.e., game crashes)

I tried a few things to try and get them to work, for example:

1. Using FshX to import a png created using Photoshop's default settings for that type into the fsh file (which I did with the NHL 09 portrait).
    2. Doing the same with a DDS file of the DXT5 type (which I did for the NHL 08 portrait).
    3. Giving myself full control of the NHL 08 and 09 folders.
    4. Putting choice.exe into the main game folder, then moving it to a new folder (rather than deleting it, since the last thing I want to do is consistently go back to System32 in order to grab the file again)

Yet, all ended up with the same result; the games crashe any time they try to load the portrait.

How screwed am I?

2814.zip This is the portrait I made for NHL 08, featuring a fictional player named Raiden Miura.

0604.zip This is the portrait I made for NHL 09, featuring a fictional player named Rudik Zakaryan.

If anyone has any luck installing these addons for their respective games, please let me know what I did wrong.

• Yes, file 0604.big crashed my game too. Using FshX you import a png file in 0604.fsh, but how you created big file? And which windows system you have? Because, as i remember, choice.exe not working on Windows 7 and 10.

Looks like problem is in big file, because i export 0604.fsh from big, then i packed it with Facepack Creator and it not crashed my game. So, that's mean, you packed your big files wrong.

If you like my work, you can support me - Donate!

• Dieses Thema enthält 32 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.