Wasserlasser Roster 38.0 + Full NHL Jersey Pack 1.0.0 ?

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hello Wasserlasser

First of all, thanks a lot for your work that's pretty amazing.

I appreciated you updated the rosters for 2017 as well as providing a full NHL jersey pack... so I grabbed them and installed them but I noticed some issues, like:

- are all jerseys up-to-date? Dallas for example, and some other are the (really) old ones... others seem to work (Tampa Bay, Edmonton, to cite some that changed these last years, or at least between the release of the game in 2008 and now)

- where are the player pictures, they dont show... are they in a separate pack than the roster?

- same with team logos, do I have to import them differently? they're still the old ones...

- and where is the NLA? I can't find it when I select a team...

To help you understand what could be the problem, here is what I did:

* Install clean version of the game, on Windows 7-64 bits

(Check that it works, yes!)

* Then I downloaded your files (Roster 38.0 and Jersey Pack 1.0)

- I also took all the Tools needed, i.e your 'NHL Toolbox'

(as well as the BhImport, add-on Installer, ModifyFaces09 and stuff from thebreakaway, as I first tried to mod looking over there).

* Put them all in the game main folder

* So, unzip the roster-files in the NHL09 folder and then run your tool

(seems to work, as the files are then located int the right place, the exhibition in "MyDocuments/NHL09" folder, the rest where it should be, too)

* Start the game to check, players are in the right team (Subban in Nashville for example, to quickly check)

* Now the jerseys. Did the same process, put the files in the main folder then run your toolbox

(it tells me 'abgeschlossen' so it should be ok, the green tick appears in front of Jersey and other)

* I guessed it was installed, but in the game the jerseys are not all updated!

...and then the NLA, player pictures and logos problem I don't know why it doesn't work either.

Could you please help me out if you have some time

Ah, and my game is in english, if maybe that's the issue... I tried changing to german but without luck.

Anyway, thank you so much in advance!

cheers

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

thanks for your feedback. At the moment things are crazy with moving things over from TBN so you will have overlapping AddOns or AddOns that don't work with each other.

The Wasserlasser Roster and NHL Jerseys work together but this is an older pack so the jerseys might not be 100% accurate.

The logos and facepacks etc. are separate and will be uploaded asap.

I will also create more guidelines so people know what they need in order to make things work.

The NLA is there but as far as I remember, I only changed the German language pack so far, so changing the English one will be the next step and will be done after my summer vacation (I need the snow as it is to hot!).

Thanks again for your patience and feedback and if you have more questions or if I did not answer all of them let me know.

Wasserlasser

• wow, thanks for the fast reply!

All clear now, I understand. Well, it's good to know that I'm not doing anything wrong at least (I guess)...

I'll wait for the next releases then. :)

Thank you again

cheers

• Dieses Thema enthält 11 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.