Hallo, Besucher der Thread wurde 71k aufgerufen und enthält 1442 Antworten

letzter Beitrag von Garner am

For all you cyberfaces lovers part 2

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Adblock

Looks like you are using an Adblocker.

Please note that www.wasserlasser.com is financed by Ads. In order to keep everything free to use, we have ads on our Site. Please deactivate your Adblocker to support our site.
  • Last edited: 2/18/18 7:30PM EST

Rookie Cybers to be Done:

Green = Completed

Yellow/Gold = In Progress

Blue = Needs Update

Orange = Completed by Another User Not in This Thread

Black/Gray = Incomplete (Not Started)

Anaheim Ducks (Completed)

Winnipeg Jets (Completed)

Boston Bruins (Currently being produced/Coming Soon)

Matt Grzelyk

Noel Acciari

Anders Bjork

Sean Kuraly

Buffalo Sabres (Completed)

Calgary Flames (Currently being produced/Coming Soon)

Garnet Hathaway

Carolina Hurricanes (Currently being produced)

Haydn Fleury

Chicago Blackhawks (Coming Soon)

Alex DeBrincat (greg88)

John Hayden

Jordan Oesterle

Jan Rutta

Colorado Avalanche (Coming Soon)

Alexander Kerfoot

J.T. Compher

Samuel Girard

Tyson Jost

Anton Lindholm

Columbus Blue Jackets (Coming Soon)

Pierre-Luc Dubois

Sonny Milano

Markus Hannikainen

Gabriel Carlsson

Dallas Stars (Coming Soon)

Remi Elie

Julius Honka

Stephen Johns

Devin Shore

Detroit Red Wings (Coming Soon)

Martin Frk

Tyler Bertuzzi

Edmonton Oilers (Coming Soon)

Kailer Yamamoto

Florida Panthers (Coming Soon)

Connor Brickley

MacKenzie Weegar

Ian McCoshen

Los Angeles Kings (Completed)

Minnesota Wild (Coming Soon)

Joel Eriksson Ek

Zack Mitchell

Luke Kunin

Gustav Olofsson

Montreal Canadiens (Coming Soon)

Charles Hudon

Victor Mete

Jakub Jerabek

Nashville Predators (Coming Soon)

Pontus Aberg

Frederick Gaudreau

New Jersey Devils (Coming Soon)

Jesper Bratt

Nico Hischier

Will Butcher

Blake Coleman

New York Islanders (Coming Soon)

Mathew Barzal

Ryan Pulock

Joshua Ho-Sang

New York Rangers (Coming Soon)

Boo Nieves

Neal Pionk (He should be added into the roster, as I am an avid Rangers fan, he's usually in every game, not sure why he's not there)

John Gilmour (He should be added into the roster, as I am an avid Rangers fan, he's usually in every game, not sure why he's not there)

Filip Chytil

Ottawa Senators (Coming Soon)

Thomas Chabot

Colin White

Nick Paul

Ben Harpur

Logan Brown

Philadelphia Flyers (Coming Soon)

Nolan Patrick

Robert Hagg

Travis Sanheim

Phoenix/Arizona Coyotes (Coming Soon)

Clayton Keller

Christian Fischer

Dylan Strome

Pittsburgh Penguins (Coming Soon)

Domink Simon

Daniel Sprong

Zach Aston-Reese

Saint Louis Blues (Coming Soon)

Vince Dunn

Tage Thompson

Jordan Schmaltz

San Jose Sharks (Coming Soon)

Joakim Ryan

Daniel O'Regan

Marcus Sorensen

Tampa Bay Lightning (Coming Soon)

Yanni Gourde

Mikhail Sergachev

Toronto Maple Leafs (Coming Soon)

Andreas Borgman

Travis Dermott

Calle Rosen

Vancouver Canucks (Coming Soon)

Brock Boeser

Vegas Golden Knights (Coming Soon)

Alex Tuch

Brendan Leipsic

Washington Capitals (Coming Soon)

Jakub Vrana

Chandler Stephenson

Christian Djoos

Madison Bowey

Liam O'Brien

P.S. *There is 88 rookies here we need to make. I have also majorly updated the rookies, I did what Kings told me and removed all players from the list that were not in the game)

• Neeki  

amnesiac

Would it be better for me to give you guys the current rosters from start to now? I am doing the Chicago Blackhawks now and I think if I give you the list of current players on the roster it will be easier to maintain. What I mean is, the players must be on the team more than 15 games. If they are the stay there. If they were and are not on the current roster and moved to minors, we put them into the additionals as HIDDEN. What do you both think? This will help both of you. And it will help me too.

Thanks,

Kings1171

Pasqualino-Antonio (my first name)

• We also need an updated FACES.VIV with all the current players (I do not know why this is not completed fully it makes no sense on MOD as big as Elite Roster). Remember when we were all on TBN we would get updates constantly and FACES were made so quickly.

Question to all modders out there:

Does the db.viv have anything to do with FACES?

I ran Amnesiac's, Wasserlaser's and Elite Roster. What I found out is Elite Roster is off from Amnesiac's and Wasserlasser. The IDS are not right and are different in so many ways. But, Am's and WALA's match.

When you guys make a roster (Wasserlasser, Amnesiac's) do you guys make the cybers too? Or are you using them same FACES.VIV from the prior years?

• Ive never replaced my faces.viv

my rosters only have updated IDs, the faces (cybers and facepack) are up to you to update them.

Ive updated here and there, but to be honest I practically never play, so its not a priority for me. I just do rosters really.

Its a big file to upload, though, 1.85GB

As for the current players, I leave around 4-5 on the bench for each team. You can make cybers for all them if you want.

• Ive never replaced my faces.viv

my rosters only have updated IDs, the faces (cybers and facepack) are up to you to update them.

Ive updated here and there, but to be honest I practically never play, so its not a priority for me. I just do rosters really.

Its a big file to upload, though, 1.85GB

As for the current players, I leave around 4-5 on the bench for each team. You can make cybers for all them if you want.

No. I rather have the 23 current players as that is the NHL way. All others go to additionals and are hidden. It makes a ton of sense to have them current. Who really cares about a player who only plays for 2-3 games then sent to minors? That's why they should be left off and in another area HIDDEN or ADDITONALS where we determine if we use them or not. That's the way I do your roster once I download it for many years.

For example you do not have Haydn Fleury on the Hurricanes. He is not on your roster or in the FACES.VIV. He does need to be on the Roster because he is a current player. The face, your right will be made by someone but, if he's on a roster he will show an ID which you give him. Make sense right. I am just trying to help and if you ever need me to take over the rosters I will. I am damn good at them and also other stuff as you know me quite well.

• No. I rather have the 23 current players as that is the NHL way. All others go to additionals and are hidden. It makes a ton of sense to have them current. Who really cares about a player who only plays for 2-3 games then sent to minors? That's why they should be left off and in another area HIDDEN or ADDITONALS where we determine if we use them or not. That's the way I do your roster once I download it for many years.

For example you do not have Haydn Fleury on the Flames. He is not on your roster or in the FACES.VIV. He does need to be on the Roster because he is a current player. The face, your right will be made by someone but, if he's on a roster he will show and ID which you give him. Make sense right. I am just trying to help and if you ever need me to take over the rosters I will. I am damn good at them and also other stuff as you know me quite well.

thats fine, I can put them at 23, but most, if not all, of the 4-5 bench players have played 15+ games. Thats why I leave them there. And dont forget some players are injured.

Haydn Fleury plays for Carolina. His ID is correct.

• thats fine, I can put them at 23, but most, if not all, of the 4-5 bench players have played 15+ games. Thats why I leave them there. And dont forget some players are injured.

Haydn Fleury plays for Carolina. His ID is correct.

But, hes not on the FEB 8 Update.

Did you update again? I do not have that if you did. Anyways on your next update Just add 23 because 18 skaters and 2 goalies can play with 3 scratched. Injured and bench players leave in additionals.

• Gäste Informationen
    Hallo,

Dir gefällt der Thread?
    Du möchtest was dazu schreiben?
    Dann melde Dich an!

Falls Du noch kein Benutzerkonto hast kannst Du gerne eines erstellen und dann unser Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Wasserlasser