Hello, Guest the thread was 25k called and contains 88 replays

last post from jcNYR7 at the

Faces of Hockey by jcNYR7

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team
  • Here I will be displaying all 30 NHL team player photos that I will be updating and adding to our wonderful game in the next few weeks. I will do my best and try and aim for a start of season release for all packs but until then I will be making a flurry of photos and updating the teams I have already done as NHL training camp and exhibition proceed.

Here is how I have now figured how to make my player photos for the game,

Firstly I search as many full photos from https://www.gettyimages.ca/ as possible, then I individually search for the best possible photo for any players not on Getty, crop all of them one by one to where it looks best (not just a severed head) remove.bg one by one after then in Photoshop I resize width % to around 125-130 depending on photo then when copied in template I set layer height to 1.5 in, center the image, sharpen, remove black and white matte, jersey swap and edit any players that need proper team apparel

DONE !

each team has taken about 3 hrs per so far but I'm getting quicker

that being said I need to be careful 🙃

I know this is a somewhat tedious method but I find that using full sized HD images from Getty gives the best result

• jcNYR7

Changed the title of the thread from “Faces of Hockey” to “Faces of Hockey by jcNYR7”.
  • Hi my first 2. png pictures ELH Kladno

Images

• 0370.png
    • Barinka.png
  • Okay, after a few adjustments to some photos and adding a few more players to the team album

once again here are the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Champions

The St. Louis Blues

and the team that battled them for the cup in the final

The Boston Bruins

and, in respect to the 2019 AHL Calder Cup Trophy winners

The Carolina Hurricanes

more to come

• now, we have the obvious :saint:

8 picks in the 2019 NHL Draft including the famed Kappo Kakko

Signed Artemi Panarin and the Russian trio Igor Shestyorkin, Vitali Kravtsov and Yegor Rykov

and King Henrik ready to prove he is still the KING !!

My favorite team in all of sports

The New York Rangers

In respect to the winners of the 2019 NHL Draft and signing the number 1 pick Jack Hughes

and also lucking out in signing a star Russian Nikita Gusev

my rivals

The New Jersey Devils

to finish off the great New York city rivalry we have a team that has shown it has what it takes to compete and go far in the league

another team lucky enough to sign another star Russian prospect Ilya Sorokin

The New York Islanders

more to be shown but in light of new team picture days coming for 2019-20 season I may slow down or hold off production to update what I have done 8)

• Torrausch
  • *UPDATED*

58 new 2019-20 Player Photos

St. Louis Blues

*UPDATED*

38 new 2019-20 player photos

New York Islanders

and here are some fresh packs for your viewing pleasure

The 2019 NHL President's Trophy Winners

Tampa Bay Lightning

and the battle of Ontario between my home city and the capitol of Canada

Toronto Maple Leafs

Ottawa Senators

stay tuned for more fresh team albums and updates

• Torrausch
  • not ALL photos are new, only what's available from Getty Images for 2019-20 and not every team is on there quite yet

go to gettyimages.com and type in 'any team' poses for his official headshot for the 2019-2020 season

search each team individually to see who is available

here's who I have currently finished with the available new 2019-20 team photos

Boston Bruins

Carolina Hurricanes

Montreal Canadiens

New York Islanders

New York Rangers

Ottawa Senators

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

I am currently working on updating Anaheim Ducks and Arizona Coyotes as they finally got new photos in and then I will continue alphabetically with all the remaining teams that have new photos available which I already have saved and ready to be edited into .big PNG's for the game

all the team albums I am making are relevant to eliteprospects.com NHL team roster depth charts, AHL rosters and any relevant transactions and I have made some adjustments to some teams that I have shown already to ensure v.1.0 of every pack is tip top before I start to release them next week

:huh: did I just say that out loud..........

• after checking again ALL 2019-20 team photos are now available at Getty and I have them all saved ready to go

as I said above, I am updating what I've shown first so the Ducks, Coyotes and Devils are on my work order at the moment and will be ready by the weekend

Just want to ask, did you find the new portraits of Minnesota and Pittsburgh on Getty? I haven't seen any of them.

• Torrausch
  • I have ALL team photos saved ready to be worked on

Im working on Columbus now and I'm waiting for V to get me some missing id's for BUF, CHI, COL, and CAL before I reveal what I have done since the last showing....

I am going to start releasing each pack team by team day by day tomorrow evening starting with Anaheim and continue on alphabetically from there

• Torrausch