Playing and scheduling games
Each GM is responsible for being pro-active in scheduling their games with their fellow VHA members as they become available on the server by using any of the following methods:
- The preferred method of communication is Discord. Check for incoming messages regularly.
- You can also use the scheduling thread on the messageboard to set up a game time, specifying your availability.
- E-mail is acceptable
- If you don't hear back from your opponent, you may message any member of the Admin Team with a request to play a sub
- If neither team sets up a time to play on the message board and the game are still unplayed by the end of the scheduling period, it will be simmed. This is needed to ensure a smooth running pace to this League.
- The home team will always host games.
In order to keep the VHA schedule moving forward, it may be necessary to play a sub with VHA Admin Team approval, who can be any VHA GM you enjoy playing against.
Games vs the CPU are not allowed. Instead, we allow you to play a sub.
Please replay the game while recreating the score, no matter when the game crashes. For example, if your team is leading by 2 goals, then you can recreate the game, score a couple (using manual goalie) and skate around until you can continue from where the game cut off.
If you're unable to complete your game, please inform the Admin Team to decide the course of action.
You have the option to replay the game from scratch only if both GMs agree to it.