NHL 07 PSP Updating

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Almost two years ago have passed since there is a public way to update NHL 07 for PSP, including texture, rosters and more. Check here, for the whole story read that thread since the beginning.

Now I have attached an edited aidata.viv. aidata.viv-NHL07 PSP.zip

This custom aidata.viv gives you the next features:

1) Faceoffs are harder to win for the user.
    2) CPU opposition is also harder to beat. CPU plays better and for the user is more difficult to score goals.
    3) Goalies keep the puck more frequently. They do not attempt to always pass the puck.

Just replace the stock aidata.viv file -make a backup first- inside PSP_GAME/USRDIR/gamedata and rebuild your iso via UMDGen.

Do not forget to choose the difficult skill level before playing. That is the one I worked on. In my opinion, playing the game is much more fun with this tweak. Hope you like it!
    Give it a try and share your comments.

Thanks to Vojghi for his tips to edit aidata.viv!

For people interested in updates for NHL 07 for PSP, we have a discord server for that. You are welcome to join us.

#nhl-07-psp

• Adjust the game sliders to your own taste. I do not expect any issue.

My tests were done with the sliders below:

• RULES: Period length: 5 min, Penalties: 2, Fighting: 1, Offsides: Delayed, Icing: On, 2-line pass: Off, Hero rating: Off, Injuries: On, Assistant Coach editing lines: Minimal.
    • MASTER SETTINGS: Injuries: 2. Do no touch the other sliders here, we will set it through the sliders in the groups below.
    • SKATING: Game speed: 1, Speed burst: 2, Fatigue recovery: 4, Player acceleration: 2, Puck control: 0, Fatigue effect: 5.
    • CHECKING: Hitting power: 2, Hitting difficulty: 7, Aggression: 7.
    • PASSING, SHOOTING and DEFENSE: All sliders here -passing, shooting and defense- are set to zero.
    • DUMPING: Dump speed: 2, Dump height: 1, Soft dump speed: 1, Soft dump height: 2.