Getting the Game more competitive/more difficult with less goals

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hi,

maybe someone got an idea.

I am playing the dynasty mode with the elite roster. I also have installed the AI-Captain Mazda's NHL 09 Gameplay v1.2.

But i getting an error if i install this mode.

I am winnig to much games 6-3, 7-3 or 8,1.

Is there any chance to the game more difficult, with less goals?

I found this threat:

RE: AI modifications?

But at the end, there where no solution.

Thanks for helping.

• MASTER SETTINGS

Skating 1 (This will give skilled players ability to deke and skate fluidly)

Shooting 1 (This will balance out skilled shooters) If they are good at shooting.

Passing 1 (This also balance out skilled passers tape to tape but, you have to perform the pass accurately or it is intercepted)

Defense 7 (When this setting is set your skilled defenders will block shots and work you over for the puck)

Intensity 5 (Hitting in key in wearing out the other team the skilled and not so skilled players are balanced)

Dumping 5 (The name of the game is to dump and chase). I play the game exactly as real life

Injuries 6 (This is a balances if you have injury prone players they will get hurt) That's NHL.

SKATING

Game Speed 1 (This to people is slow but it really is not. You do not want to play arcadey Hockey you play strategic Hockey much more fun and challenging)

Speed Burst 1 (If they have speed and are not fatigued they will beat you) Exactly like the NHL.

Fatigue Recovery 2 (I play manual other than AUTO line changes because you never want a bad change or a fatigued line out there you will get creamed).

Player Acceleration 1 (If a speedster is on a breakaway you will see his acceleration and this balances out with ratings)

Puck Control 1 (This one is amazing for me because I know how to move the puck in areas where there is space so you make skilled moves and skilled players will know where to go with the puck).

Fatigue Effect 5 (This one is a no-brainer in the NHL if you leave a line out there more than as expected you will get torched but if your strategic in changing lines you will beat the fatigue effect).

CHECKING

Hitting Power 5 (Checking is a powerful tool)

Hitting Difficulty 7 (This one balance out as it will be hard to line up an blast a player). I like it this way. Because in the NHL if you do it then do it. If you miss they are on a transition to offensive zone. 2 on1 or 3 on 2)

Aggression 6 (I love fighting so I fight often to get momentum). This also activates the D to shoot more from the BLUE LINE).

PASSING

Pass Assist 1 (This is set perfectly and balances out with players who are skilled and not so skilled)

Pass Speed 3 (Balances out)

Saucer Pass Speed 3 (Balances out)

Goalie Passing Speed 3 (Balances out)

SHOOTING

Shot Accuracy 1 (Slap and Wrist and Back-handers are lethal if they are skilled shooters and it balances out with the ratings)

Shot Power 1 (Blue Line Shooters who can shoot the puck will have over 90mph on their shots). Ovi is lethal when at his scoring position around the dots or near the blue line over 90mph +.

DEFENSE

Shot Blocking 7 (Defenders will block shots more and take risk)

Hooking Effectiveness 7 (Hooking is effective but, will get you penalties if you use it too much).

Poke Check Effectiveness 6 (This balanced out but if you are not good at it you will get burned).

Pass Interceptions 5 (In NHL teams turnover the puck and its it the back of the net) So this balances out.

DUMPING

Dump Speed 4

Dump Height 4

Soft Dump Speed 5

Soft Dump Height 6

I use Stuba's Game Play and set it like this. I play zone Hockey and set up exactly like the NHL shoot from the blue line circle the net. Cycle and very few one-timers because the goalies are so freaking good in his AI. It also balances out with the ratings. Higher rated GOALIES will play out of their crazed ass minds. It is much more fun to play the game this way. Try it and see the difference. Way more fun.

19498-go-kings-go-lets-go-dolphins-jpg

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

• Hey Kings1171 can you upload stubs gameplay? I want to try your settings!

GO FLAMES GO!!!

• Dieses Thema enthält 7 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.