Issue with importing Logo

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hello,

I would like to create my own fantasy teams with my own logos, etc., for NHL 09.

Previously, I successfully modded NBA Live 2000, Fifa 2005 and Fifa 22.

So, my first (tryout) step was to exchange a (large) logo in tlogoapt.viv file.

NHL 09 is installed on a 32-Bit machine (Pentium 4 era), but this means that I can't use the Toolbox.

I basically followed the steps as described in the tutorial that you find in the following thread:

LeNordique
    30. Juni 2020 um 15:05

Except for the last step, since I don't have the Toolbox as mentioned before.

Instead, I used Biggui to

1. import the .big -file with the new logo into the tlogoapt.viv file, i.e. replacing the old .big file

2. compressed the newly imported file

3. rebuild the viv

However, what always happens as a result is that all the logos disappear in the game. See attached screenshot.

In fact, this happens when I re-import the same .big file again or even when I just click on rebuild in Biggui whithout exchanging any file at all!

So it seems that I am missing a significant step in the process, probably something that is done within the Toolbox?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Many thanks and kind regards,

Altay

• You need to run Bhimport.bat

Seems to me you done everything else correct.

Thanks for your feedback!

It seems like that rebuilding just the one file is not enough, as the BHimport script process and rebuilds many files that I didn't touch. I assume, Toolbox does pretty much the same.

Anyways, I managed to get to work the game on my new PC with Windows 11, so I was able to use Toolbox in the end and then the new logo was also shown in the game.

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.