Unreal Engine 5 Hockey for PC

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hello everyone,

I am currently developing a hockey game for PC on unreal. I was wondering is there a way to extract NHL09 skaters animations. Not to use them in my own game in any way but to use them as a template for my own animations.

I would prefer to by a ROKOKO suit to create mocaps but right now my business finances dont allow me to.

Anyb help would be apreciated

Thank You

• Hello everyone,

I am currently developing a hockey game for PC on unreal. I was wondering is there a way to extract NHL09 skaters animations. Not to use them in my own game in any way but to use them as a template for my own animations.

I would prefer to by a ROKOKO suit to create mocaps but right now my business finances dont allow me to.

Anyb help would be apreciated

Thank You

Hi normandguerin,

I am the author of NEBOViewer, a tool that allows you to open and display game .ebo files. So I have a little experience in exploring the structure of these files. So let me bring you my own answer.

There are surely some files in the game that contain animations, but so far the cyber artist community has focused on modifying shapes and not animations. It will be difficult to answer you. I don't know if it's possible to extract the animations, but I might be able to look at this without guarantee.

Nevertheless, I think you are in the right place to look for help because there are really many talented people on the forum. I guess we are all a bit curious about your project, if you could tell us a bit more about it, we would appreciate it.

• Dieses Thema enthält 39 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.