NHL Season complete (but huge mess) HELP PLEASE!

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Well that sucks. Need some help please.
    Jun 18, 2016

Hey Wasserlasser whats's up man! I finished my NHL season with the KINGS. When starting the playoffs. It was a total mess. So I quit. How do I get the Penguins to go to the Eastern Conference and adjust the teams to the proper Conferences? I want to play in the NHL PLAYOFFS MODE. They're teams locked in Western Conference and Eastern Conference which are not right at the end of the Season. Such as: WAS, PIT, TBL, and DET all Eastern teams which are in the Western Conference. ARI, WIN, SJS, and VAN all Western teams which are in the Eastern Conference. I tried NHL View but it only gives you 16 teams not 30 to change. Anyway in fixing this?

I played a whole entire Season in NHL NEW (the one you provided which was perfect BTW) and PIT was my 1st round match-up. They are in the East. SJS played the New York Rangers. which the Sharks are in the West.

Any help would be appreciated it. GO KINGS GO!

Lets go Pens too!!!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sry my bad english.
    I haven´t changed the Western and Eastern Conference. So next time i will test, if the Conferences can be changed. You wrote, you only could change 16 teams not 30. I hope i can find a way to fix that. That will take a short time, because i´m actualising the complete Roster with all new players in NHL.

Meisterbild 2022

DEL-Meister 2005/2006/2008/2009/2011/2012/2013/2021/2022

Vize-Weltmeister 2023 Deutschland

Deutschland Cup 2023 Gewinner

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Kings1171
    I have to be honest, last year was the first time I tried working with the schedule and everything and I never tested the Play Offs. So yes, it could cause some problems (well, it did for you) and I am sorry about that. I will see if I can look into that and make it better for this season.

Wasserlasser

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.