Hello, Guest the thread was 42k called and contains 142 replays

last post from Tyson12 at the

Addons by Tyson12

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team
  • Torrausch
  • Simply Amazing!! Wow!! Mine sucked ass. I just can't do very good on scratch. Did you find and EBO and FSH for him? He is missing in faces.viv

Tyson,

Would like a list from the faces.viv for each team on NHL View or just names with their teams? I can help with that.

• Kings1171, i highly recommend watch all these videos - For all you cyberface lovers

Thanks will do. I need to learn how to use a new texture and place it on old one. Because I think it can be done, the face is still the same person just older with facial hair and what not. Updating the ones in game is fun but to make a whole one on top of the older one would be even better. It will pop like Tyson's. Thanks Sens. I am working on old ones for Anaheim Ducks. I am going to see if I can do one over the top of the old one which is already made. I am work on Bieska now. In game he has a Goat-tee and now he has and older face with full beard. I will show you guys later. Tell me what you think. Thanks for the inspiration.

• Simply Amazing!! Wow!! Mine sucked ass. I just can't do very good on scratch. Did you find and EBO and FSH for him? He is missing in faces.viv

Tyson,

Would like a list from the faces.viv for each team on NHL View or just names with their teams? I can help with that.

Thanks :) Yes, I always find the .ebo by myself. To make things easier, I created the Cyberface model selector, which not only groups the EA ebos, but also shows each model's shape. Back in the days, it was 'searching in the blind' in the cyberfacebmps folder that was available. However, it's wasn't perfect, so back in 2012 I extracted every single .fsh and .ebo from the 2005 faces.viv file to create a perfect folder and lay the foundation for the cyberface model selector. This led to the discovery of new ebos. You might think "Wait, what, 2005?" The thing is, EA never updated their textures (according to my research), what they did do, however, from 2006-2009 was to add a glow effect on the cybers ingame, which makes them look bad. That's why you should only ever use the .ebo files from the NHL2005 faces.viv archive.

As far as the list goes, I would like a list stating: Team and the names of the players.

As far as tutorials go: The only one I recommend is Isomut's (it's the most recent and he quickly developed to become a great cyberface maker). I hope he makes a comeback.

• Torrausch
  • Question:

Last year I used Elite Roster 2016-2017 but, I always use Amnesiac's Roster. If you use different set-ups or Rosters will it effect the faces.viv?

• Question:

Last year I used Elite Roster 2016-2017 but, I always use Amnesiac's Roster. If you use different set-ups or Rosters will it effect the faces.viv?

I upload the cyberface model selector here:

If you need the 2005 faces.viv file, you can PM me.

The .ebo files have nothing to do with the roster you use. As long as you make sure the .ebo and .fsh corresponds to the player you want to create the cyberface for.

Say if I use "700 - Redden, Wade" and create a cyberface for "player x" and player x' faceID is 3000. I simply rename the 2005 .ebo to "FACE3000.ebo" and "FACE3000.fsh". It will show up in game.

• I upload the cyberface model selector here:

If you need the 2005 faces.viv file, you can PM me.

The .ebo files have nothing to do with the roster you use. As long as you make sure the .ebo and .fsh corresponds to the player you want to create the cyberface for.

Say if I use "700 - Redden, Wade" and create a cyberface for "player x" and player x' faceID is 3000. I simply rename the 2005 .ebo to "FACE3000.ebo" and "FACE3000.fsh". It will show up in game.

So in this selector I find the one closest to my face which I want to create. Alex Iafallo using Jason Allison (I have his number in my faces.viv) Then when I am all done change Allison number to FACE 7083.fsh and FACE7083.ebo and it will be in game.. Nice.

• Torrausch
  • Tyson12

I used this photo of Alex Iafallo on Jason Allison but, the facial structure on the EBO sucks. Maybe I don't know if I selected the right one. But, all of these are 256X256 and most of ours are 512X512. I don't even want show you that. How you select? I want to make them but, you sir are a gifted artist like Spidey. Maybe I will let you do the new ones. If you have time.

• So in this selector I find the one closest to my face which I want to create. Alex Iafallo using Jason Allison (I have his number in my faces.viv) Then when I am all done change Allison number to FACE 7083.fsh and FACE7083.ebo and it will be in game.. Nice.

No, then you extract Jason Allison's .ebo from the stock NHL 2005 faces.viv and rename it to match Alex Iafallo faceID :)

I can give the new ones a go, no problem - just need a list :)

• ANAHEIM DUCKS

23 Francois Beauchemin (ancient)

3 Kevin Bieksa (ancient)

40 Jared Boll (most recent)

7 Andrew Cogliano (ancient)

18 Patrick Eaves (ancient)

4 Cam Fowler (ancient)

15 Ryan Getzlaf (ancient)

36 John Gibson (most recent)

38 Derek Grant (no cyber)

14 Adam Henrique (most recent)

5 Korbinian Holzer (most recent)

25 Ondrej Kase (made by you yesterday) but no cyber location for 11603

17 Ryan Kesler (ancient)

51 Mike Liambas (no cyber)

47 Hampus Lindholm (most recent)

42 Josh Manson (most recent)

30 Ryan Miller (most recent)

26 Brandon Montour (no cyber)

10 Corey Perry (ancient)

67 Rickard Rakell (most recent)

37 Nick Ritchie (most recent)

48 Logan Shaw (no cyber)

33 Jakob Silfverberg (most recent)

50 Antoine Vermette (most recent)

21 Chris Wagner (most recent)

• I will do team by team so it is a bit easier for you. Maybe you can even try ancient ones too. :)

• Torrausch