Hello, Guest the thread was 1.2k called and contains 2 replays

last post from Alpgrindman at the

Minnesota Wild Pic Pack 2017-2018

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team
  • Alpgrindman hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:

This is my 2017-2018 season Minnesota Wild player picture pack! Includes the most up to date lineup of the Wild (all 28 players, for Kirill Kaprizov it was necessary to use his KHL player picture). I will update it as the team progresses. If you have any suggestions for more pic packs, please do let me know! Hope you enjoy, and thanks for downloading!

*****ATTENTION: Change Luke Kunin's photo/cyberface ID to 1770 in your NHL View before installing!*****

• cape125 Thanks! Unfortunately, I looked for a Kirill Kaprizov pic with him in a Wild jersey, and because he is still so new in the NHL he doesn't have one yet. Thus, I got the best picture I could find of him which is him on his old KHL team. Next season when the players take new pictures I will be sure to get him in the Wild jersey, assuming he is still on the team, and add it to the pack!