Question about 09 rosters for 08

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hi! I'm new here, I have a question, so I don't have NHL 09, I have 08, but the games are extremely similar, I can load all of the modded graphics into the game perfectly. But when it comes to the roster, I have some trouble, I put all of the correct files in the proper location, and I ran bhImport08, but still the rosters don't load. I tried going into NHLView and extracting the roster, and making it into an update file, and when I load it in NHL 08, it only works partially, like, everyone's numbers appear, and they're all in their proper position, except they don't have their names, faces height skills etc, (For example, on the Anaheim Ducks, Brian Gionta is #17, and is in Ryan Kessler's position, but apart from number, it's still Brian Gionta)

Does anybody know if there's a way to fix this? Maybe some ID's just need to be swapped around, I've been experimenting a lot, but I posted here hoping someone had the answer :/

• Which rosters have you tried to load in. Try amnesiac's. I believe when you do amnesiacs, you have to run BHimport09_with_IDX. Try not to destroy your game using this method, back it up because it isn't BHimport08_with_IDX. Do you know if there's any NHL 08 modding sites where people are dedicated to it. I know 04 and 09 have active modders. Maybe try to get a roster for YOUR game.

Greetings to the site! Have a great day :)

• I just tried loading in amnesiac's roster, it didn't seem to work :( I guess maybe it just won't work, I followed all of the steps (except for using NHL 09, lol) I looked around, and it seems that most people have moved on from NHL 08, which is a shame, I did see someone in the forum post about making a roster update for the 08' version, so I'll keep my eye out for that! (If I ever do get an 09' roster working for 08' I'll let you know!)

Thank you so much for the welcome, and you have a great day as well! ^^

• Dieses Thema enthält 4 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.