Custom Player Picture

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hello there, I have two questions actually.

1. Is there a way to add a custom picture to a custom player like say (yourself) to show when you are scrolling through the lines and when they score?

2. I play with a PS3 controller and it's difficult to play at times with the left analog stick for I can't be too aggressive since if I faint a click on that left analog the goalie will be pulled and in the heat of the moment I don't even get a notification from the play by play and before I know it there is an empty net -_- Is there a possible fix for this using a separate program to re configure the control bindings or through the config files themselves? It was a nightmare to even get the proper buttons that I want since they are all scrambled in the game's layout.

Thanks for listening and have a good day :)<3

• To answer question number 1, I have made player pictures for all 2018 players in the Eastern Conference. Link:

Alpgrindman has done half of the Western Conference for 2018, that can be downloaded at his filebase: https://wasserlasser.com/filebase/index…91-alpgrindman/

And the other half was completed by StamkosFan, you can find his facepacks here: https://wasserlasser.com/filebase/index…715-stamkosfan/

Obviously Pic Packs and Facepacks are the same, cyberfaces are not.

Would you like a layout of the NHL 94 controls I somehow made with the scrambled layout they have provided us? I have pictures I took with my phone..

Edit: I still haven't found a possible way to change the pull goalie button (L3), it is annoying when I play with my friend because he's very aggressive on the stick and he pulls the goalie ALL THE TIME. But thankfully I have a good deke move that works on difficult mode goalies that can score easily to even it up.

• I mean if you can't find a way either it's ok I have managed to get used to it even though it is annoying.

Also on the pic packs I know that there is those for the whole roster, but my question was for adding a custom picture to a CREATE A PLAYER would this be possible?

Say you created yourself, and just for funzies you wanted to add your own picture into the game, could one do that?

Is there a toolkit that would allow this?

• Dieses Thema enthält 10 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.